Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 604 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Add order metadata to WooCommerce admin order overview

![enter image description here][1]

I am developing a plugin for WooCommerce. I want to override the order details template of admin. i have read about on

[To see links please register here]

, but still I don't understand how to override the order detail template of admin. following is my code:

if ( in_array( 'woocommerce/woocommerce.php', apply_filters( 'active_plugins', get_option( 'active_plugins' ) ) ) ) {
if ( ! class_exists( 'Test' ) ) {
load_plugin_textdomain( 'test', false, dirname( plugin_basename( __FILE__ ) ) . '/' );
}
}
class Test {
public function __construct() {
add_action( 'init', array( $this, 'include_template_functions' ), 20 );
add_action( 'woocommerce_init', array( $this, 'woocommerce_loaded' ) );
add_action( 'plugins_loaded', array( $this, 'plugins_loaded' ) );
do_action( 'woocommerce_admin_order_data_after_order_details', 'hello' );
}

public function hello() {
echo "order detail template has loaded";
}

public function include_template_functions() {
include( 'woocommerce-template.php' );
echo "template has loaded";
}

public function woocommerce_loaded() {
}

public function plugins_loaded() {
}
}

$GLOBALS['wc_acme'] = new Test();

It's not calling the hook associated with `woocommerce_admin_order_data_after_order_details`.

Can anyone please suggest or share some example of editing the order details template editing via plugin. Please note that I am referring to the order detail template inside the administrator, where administrator can view the detail of any order from the list.

[1]:

From my tutorial on [customizing WooCommerce checkout fields](

[To see links please register here]

) this is how you'd display some extra order meta data in the Order Details metabox:

// display the extra data in the order admin panel
function kia_display_order_data_in_admin( $order ){ ?>
<div class="order_data_column">
<h4><?php _e( 'Extra Details' ); ?></h4>
<?php
echo '<p><strong>' . __( 'Some field' ) . ':</strong>' . get_post_meta( $order->id, '_some_field', true ) . '</p>';
echo '<p><strong>' . __( 'Another field' ) . ':</strong>' . get_post_meta( $order->id, '_another_field', true ) . '</p>'; ?>
</div>
<?php }
add_action( 'woocommerce_admin_order_data_after_order_details', 'kia_display_order_data_in_admin' );

This assumes that you have collected the data on checkout and saved the data as post meta for the `$order` in question.

You could use `woocommerce_admin_order_data_after_billing_address` action:

function order_phone_backend($order){
echo "<p><strong>Billing phone 2:</strong> " . get_post_meta( $order->id, '_billing_phone_new', true ) . "</p><br>";
}
add_action( 'woocommerce_admin_order_data_after_billing_address','order_phone_backend', 10, 1 );