Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 257 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Add primary key to existing table

There is already an primary key in your table. You can't just add primary key,otherwise will cause error. **Because there is one primary key for sql table.**

First, you have to drop your old primary key.

MySQL:

ALTER TABLE Persion
DROP PRIMARY KEY;

SQL Server / Oracle / MS Access:

ALTER TABLE Persion
DROP CONSTRAINT 'constraint name';

> You have to find the constraint name in your table. If you had
> given constraint name when you created table,you can easily use
> the constraint name(ex:PK_Persion).

Second,Add primary key.

MySQL / SQL Server / Oracle / MS Access:

ALTER TABLE Persion ADD PRIMARY KEY (PersionId,Pname,PMID);

or the better one below

ALTER TABLE Persion ADD CONSTRAINT PK_Persion PRIMARY KEY (PersionId,Pname,PMID);
This can set constraint name by developer. It's more easily to maintain the table.

I got a little confuse when i have looked all answers. So I research some document to find every detail. Hope this answer can help other SQL beginner.

Reference:https://www.w3schools.com/sql/sql_primarykey.asp

alter table[Person]
add ID int primary key IDENTITY (1,1)

This will add primary key and indentity seed and populate the new column.