Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 334 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Adidas Millions Of Customers' Data At Risk

All day I dream about sex...

Quote:(11-04-2018, 02:43 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (11-04-2018, 02:34 AM)natifix Wrote:

This was said (for "A.D.I.D.A.S"), In my high school years many decades ago. I'm surprised It's still known nowadays.

Moving back on-topic.

Thats because we are near the same age.

As for the topic, I kinda assume non of these companies are actually safeguarding your information... I have no evidence what so ever, that they do so. In fact, all I have is the opposite. Im aware how companies would sell your META data to advertisers...

edit:
I may be a lil paranoid

Quote:(11-04-2018, 02:34 AM)natifix Wrote:

This was said (for "A.D.I.D.A.S"), In my high school years many decades ago. I'm surprised It's still known nowadays.

Moving back on-topic.

That's crazy, they should make their security better

Quote:(11-12-2018, 01:51 AM)ThunderGod Wrote:

That's crazy, they should make their security better

Both lack of knowledge and funding, are significant contributing factors toward the Insecurities of entities.

Based on personal exploitation, the education sector Is the most vulnerable. Then followed by medical, IT and financial Institutions- respectively.

There is always a story like that with adidas

Thanks for the news. That's interesting.

Good job I don't shop at such places!

Thanks for sharing, so interesting

Quote:(02-26-2019, 09:31 AM)pewayocoru Wrote:

Thanks for sharing, so interesting

I'm glad you enjoyed It.

It's certainly Informative, particularly for a company on that scale to be compromised.