Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 640 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Advice about selling a Dropshipping Business

Hi, so I have this website that dropships products, its a good business, you can make $500-$1000 with some moderate traffic, but I'm just not into the business and looking to offload the site and focus the sale money on other things.

I have all this marketing material (articles etc) that I had made ready to distribute, but honestly i'm not excited about it.

Here are some quick facts.

niche: gifts and stuff
300 products
1000 unique visitors in the last 6 months
at least $2000 in sales, with a profit of about $500.
runs on community magento with a customized template

converts at about every 100 unique visitors, i could have made more money, but some of the orders had to be cancelled because I just didn't feel like doing them. that's how un excited i am about it.

No advertising or seo, or marketing what so ever.

How much would you buy the site with what ive told you?

It depends on many factors to price a site. Try selling on domain and hosting forums. I think you won't sell it here.