Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice for my life.

Question 
Hello.

I will try to describe my situation in as much detail as possible, but along with that, I will try to remain anonymous.

I am a young student of one of the most prestigious universities in my country. I have a lot of skills in all spheres of life (from computer engineering to management - anything), I participate in a lot of projects, I am involved in startups, I study a lot. But I have huge money problems....

Despite the fact that I try to work part-time, I am very short of money, sometimes even for food. Because of this, I have the need to take loans and microloans at a huge interest rate of about 4000$. For me it is an insurmountable amount. The terms of payments are already overdue, there is nothing to pay with. I am tormented by collectors, torment my relatives. I am very ashamed in front of my relatives, I suffer from panic attacks and constant anxiety.

I want to ask your advice, maybe someone had similar problems. Can you please tell me how you solved it? What can be done about it? Perhaps someone has options, how can I earn this amount of money to forget about this oppression forever?

You can contact me here or on my email - [email protected].
e-mail: [email protected]
bitcoin: bc1qur3x2p08uhekmymgyucn3c8wm6880zsenpv9mc