Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 352 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Agency Growth Machine Nick Ponte Tom Gaddis

Im in for a GB as well.. who is ujp for the challenge

Doesn't make sense for a GB.

What this really is is a basic directory wordpress theme bundled with a bunch of training for people who like to have their hands held.

This isn't a new idea; it's a tried and true method:
1. Set up a directory site, using a nice looking Wordpress Directory theme (lots here for free)
2. Add business listings
3. Reach out to the businesses asking them to verify their listing info is correct
4. Monetize the site:
a) sell premium listings
b) sell ads on the site
c) sell digital marketing services to businesses who need them

With a GB, you might be able to share the training videos and marketing materials, but the Wordpress theme isn't licensed for resale, and that is the heart of this system. You don't want to build a business by sharing an unlicensed theme that you won't be able to update or get support for.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote:(06-30-2019 08:39 PM)biggee Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Doesn't make sense for a GB.

What this really is is a basic directory wordpress theme bundled with a bunch of training for people who like to have their hands held.

This isn't a new idea; it's a tried and true method:
1. Set up a directory site, using a nice looking Wordpress Directory theme (lots here for free)
2. Add business listings
3. Reach out to the businesses asking them to verify their listing info is correct
4. Monetize the site:
a) sell premium listings
b) sell ads on the site
c) sell digital marketing services to businesses who need them

With a GB, you might be able to share the training videos and marketing materials, but the Wordpress theme isn't licensed for resale, and that is the heart of this system. You don't want to build a business by sharing an unlicensed theme that you won't be able to update or get support for.

Just my 2 cents.

biggee, nice summmery of the product. thanx for that. max repps added.

this is more a reason to have a GB

this may not be worth $500 but it would be worth $50

look knowing these guys.. they will not do anything regrading the security of their theme so Im sure we could all use it

these guys put out courses and really only focus on the

1. launches

2. provide enough support to get past the honey moon stage.. 90 days of refunds

after that.. its on to the next course

so I dont see this being an issue

the GB would be good to extract any new angles they may use.. thats it

To be fair the theme isn't all that and wordpress themes are better they might have customised the back end to load listings but that can be achieved might just take a bit longer?

Not sure I would pay $60 for just training there isn't much that couldn't be worked out with the information already here in other courses but would be good to at least see what this had in it.

well $60 I woujld like to see the ads they are ujsing for facebook, scripts, how exactly they are monetizing

can we figure this out with time

sure

some people do not value time

they would cross over the street to pick a penny and they think they are ahead

maybe someone can get access.. they are using clickfunnels as their membership platform

There are some razor sharp minds participating in this thread.

This is not a suggestion only a query from one not so informed of the Agency way, specifically online.

Would something like this be of any great benefit to those wanting to start and perhaps not strong on building a website to attract clients?

NOTE : Not an affiliate url, a searched generic link to their sale page.

Thank-you for any feed back from those experienced members.

I also would like to know more reviews about

worthy?

I purchased EzyAgency and the site I built crashed on a number of occasions. These guys offered a 30 day money back guarantee, so I requested a refund. That was 15 days ago and I had no reply. I got a reply yesterday, after the 30 days expired. They said they can't offer a refund because the 30 day refund period has expired.