Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 460 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Agents

Quote:(02-20-2014, 02:35 PM)Duubz Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

... Is that it? If so I'm going back to sleep.

I don't think you understand. These aren't havij using skids, they know more than all of hf combined.

Quote:(02-20-2014, 02:43 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

I don't think you understand. These aren't havij using skids, they know more than all of hf combined.

Sooooo... Not much at all?

/hfjoke

Heard of Starfall at the very least. Haven't had the opportunity to see their work however.

Wow, Starfall's back... Welcome back nigga!!! It's me, Sparks. Anyway, I may or may not want to join and you may or may not invite me...

Let's see how long this lasts for heh.

Jail.

Quote:(02-20-2014, 02:43 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

Wow, more than HF. Really? Sounds like a lot. #sarcasm

I really don't care.

Quote:(02-20-2014, 02:29 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

Duubz, you don't know who your dealing with here. If they say they hate Asians then so do you. If I were u, I'd keep it head down and pray to the agents.

This. Starfall is not to be messed with.

Quote:(02-20-2014, 06:39 PM)BreShiE Wrote:

Let's see how long this lasts for heh.

Jail.

You're all going to jail. And, if it wasn't apparent, this group will probably only be here a week or two.

Quote:(02-20-2014, 11:24 PM)Oni Wrote:

You're all going to jail. And, if it wasn't apparent, this group will probably only be here a week or two. :tongue:

Fuck off faggot you're going to jail kid. You think this is a game? Brodyonur5hed

Quote: (02-20-2014, 08:13 PM)Duubz Wrote:

Wow, more than HF. Really? Sounds like a lot. #sarcasm

I really don't care.

Duubz, this group is for those who could root your router blindfolded.

These are the guys who remotely root your phones with a 0day. Ask cgod, I'm sure he'll tell you all about it.

Quote:(02-20-2014, 11:37 PM)BreShiE Wrote:

Duubz, this group is for those who could root your router blindfolded.

These are the guys who remotely root your phones with a 0day. Ask cgod, I'm sure he'll tell you all about it.

I never said they couldn't. I simply said I don't care. It's not my business nor do I care for it to be. I've got plenty of other bullshit in my life to take care of.

Quote:(02-20-2014, 11:24 PM)Oni Wrote:

You're all going to jail. And, if it wasn't apparent, this group will probably only be here a week or two. :tongue:

Seriously? Just a week or 2? Did they buy the group?

From what people said, I think they're very cool and would like to witness there hecker skillz.