Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 383 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Aimbot for: Fortnite , PUBG , CSGO , DOTA 2, Call of Duty and other games...

AHK scripts for games .
Download AHK :
Download Scripts : Deleted By Author
Virustotal:
I'll test this scripts tommorow for CS:GO and Let you know how they works.
[Image: SeeeCnd.png]
[Image: MhPm4sH.png]
[Image: OirJFN2.png]

Did the aimbot work? (Arbitrary character limit)

this looks nice but on mpgh and uncknown they already released

AHK on fortnite = insta ban but will try overwatch later

What's the fun of using an aimbot in video games? For me, it negates all the fun completely.

You should edit the title. Free aimbot which will get you instantly banned.

I tried this script on my fake counter strike account and I got an instant ban of my account and I want to say I was very lucky to try it out on my fake account instead of the main account :biggrin: If I would use it on my main account I would have lost all my items that I did buy CS:GO skins. A couple of months ago I tried the same script but updated and it works perfectly and without any banned account. You just need to be very careful of using this script and you would not be banned. I did not try it in other games but hopes it works better than I counter-strike.

How about the new CSGO updates?

Quote:For those who do not really know what is an aimbot for CSGO, that is a kind of "script" which is used for hacking the game which enables you to have some "priorities" in the game, so that it could increase the rate of winnings, however, I appreciate rather the fair play than a hacked one. My advice for those who are using hacks is that, if your goal is to have more skins, just accesshttps://globalcsgo.com/csgo-gambling-sites/ and there you will see a lot of gambling games which are aimed to increase the items you possess, to get more prizes and bonuses, through a legit way, and there would not be a reason to hack the game again.

How about the new CSGO updates?

better play the games for the fun and not hacks