Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 918 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Alert boxes

I'm back to doing coding tutorials, I haven't done one since before DZ merged w/ Codecommunity so I'm a little rusty.

Let us begin, fellow peanuts~

What is Java?

Java is a basic necessity for a computer to run scripts specifically formatted .js. .JS is a javascript document, it requires Java and is used on almost every website. It does alert boxes, interactives, etc.

So sexy beef~

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

The script command in the html defines the script of java, php, ajax, or whatever script follows.

You could also link it by using the same sscript command with a src suffix.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Your-js-file-here

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

So what's the script, Duubz!?!

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

functionName

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

This is the alert

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

It doesn't matter if it's it's own doc, or in the script command, either will work fine.

Linking it to HTML so it will actually pop up.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

ValName

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Button text

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Just remember that capitals do make a difference. Copy this exactly, and edit accordingly to the cyan.

Note that the function name ( functionName() ) must be the same as in the js, and html. It's case sensitive too.

~ GnBA Duubz

Looks like a good tutorial. Thanks.

JavasScript, not Java.

Second, who the fuck does a tutorial on something as simple as alert boxes?

This is JavaScript, not Java. What this is for is websites, this can be put in with HTML/PHP but Java is something totally different.
For example, Minecraft is made in Java.

This is ridiculously basic Javascript. I guess it might help some people, though.

Oni, yet it's a good tutorial, I think you should add more prefix like Tutorial - Advanced, Tutorial - Medium, Tutorial - Begginers... this would be easy to know where to start from

Good tutorial, very explicit for newbies!
Thanks for the time you dedicated to make this tutorial.

Quote:(10-12-2013, 08:19 PM)Cyanide and Cynicism Wrote:

JavasScript, not Java.

Second, who the fuck does a tutorial on something as simple as alert boxes?

I do. I make small five minute tutorials that introduce the language small bits at a time to a newcomer in the computer language writing community.

And Javascript requires java, so either way it's basically the same thing. Java is just a platform to run games off of. Not all are games, it was just an example. Javascript is the language that optimizes the use of java in it. For example; if you code a minecraft plugin for say bukkit, then you will use a lot of common commands. The commands are the same between the two, and both can be used.

Quote:(10-13-2013, 02:46 AM)Duubz Wrote:

And Javascript requires java, so either way it's basically the same thing. Java is just a platform to run games off of. Not all are games, it was just an example. Javascript is the language that optimizes the use of java in it. For example; if you code a minecraft plugin for say bukkit, then you will use a lot of common commands. The commands are the same between the two, and both can be used.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

you seriously made my day

thanks for that post.

Quote:(10-13-2013, 02:46 AM)Duubz Wrote:

I do. I make small five minute tutorials that introduce the language small bits at a time to a newcomer in the computer language writing community.

This post has so much autism in it it's unbelievable.