Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 375 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
All Android Vpn Mods Convered by Me In One Place.

Every vpn Mod i have added , All are working ..i have made a list ..if anyone need in emergency it will be helpfull, All are premium apk .

1. VPNhub (Premium)
2. ExpressVPN v9.2.1 (Premium)
3. Hola VPN Proxy Plus (Premium)
4. SuperVPN (Premium)
5. Betternet Hotspot VPN (Premium)
6. Touch VPN (Premium)
7. VPN Proxy Master
8. Thunder VPN
9. Melon VPN
10. VPN Inf
11.Turbo Vpn
12. Ufo Vpn
13. Snap Master Vpn
14. TunnelBear Vpn

[To see links please register here]

Interesting.

What's the average subscription/license period?

The amount of ads and popups annoyed me so much.

As a result, I downloaded two of them (can't do the rest, too tiring), VTed them, and uploaded to my cloud in order to save you some effort.

Whilst I have VTed them, I haven't personally tried them, and as such it might not work, or have viruses. If that's the case, I'll take them down at once.

I tried on nox and it didn't work, but not many apps do anyway.

Password: "johnngnky" without quotes.

Quote:(11-24-2020, 12:06 AM)Johnngnky Wrote:

As a result, I downloaded two of them (can't do the rest, too tiring), VTed them, and uploaded to my cloud in order to save you some effort.

Whilst I have VTed them, I haven't personally tried them, and as such it might not work, or have viruses. If that's the case, I'll take them down at once.

yes that my mistake ... i was trying to remember what @mothered tell me about 2 sites i was not getting the name otherwise i would upload there , but later i remeber i have old mega.nz account so i upload there.i see file-up.org keep files save they dont remove like mega.na that that why i upload there .. my aim isnt to make money with that shit site.

Quote: (11-23-2020, 08:50 PM)mothered Wrote:

Interesting.

What's the average subscription/license period?

other vpn will work forever , but vpn like expressvpn .. they need clear data after a month or week , i am using expressvpn more than 6 month no problem i face , face what when i trail over , just clear data and the reopen app and click ok done,,, hardly take 10-15sec...

Quote: (11-24-2020, 12:06 AM)Johnngnky Wrote:

bro i tried same thing on nox doesnt work .. when i was testing expressvpn... it was just hang on logo and never move...thna i use my real pohone and it working. so testing in emulator will not decide the final result.

Quote:(11-24-2020, 07:19 AM)fsociety Wrote:

other vpn will work forever , but vpn like expressvpn .. they need clear data after a month or week , i am using expressvpn more than 6 month no problem i face , face what when i trail over , just clear data and the reopen app and click ok done,,, hardly take 10-15sec...
Thanks, that answers my question perfectly.

Quote:(11-24-2020, 07:19 AM)fsociety Wrote:

You can automate the process, as I did in my mod, with any mod. The app will automatically clear the data/cache and make a new email. All the user has to do is click log out, then start a free trial. It is pretty simple to do. You should probably already know considering the apps modded but PM Me if you need any help.

Quote:(11-24-2020, 08:52 AM)Trilly Reign Wrote:

Quote: (11-24-2020, 07:19 AM)fsociety Wrote:

You can automate the process, as I did in my mod, with any mod. The app will automatically clear the data/cache and make a new email. All the user has to do is click log out, then start a free trial. It is pretty simple to do. You should probably already know considering the apps modded but PM Me if you need any help.

yes i have that it randomly change user dont need to use there brain at all.

Just installed them on my spare phone. Works perfectly. Thank you.

yes that my mistake ... i was trying to remember what @mothered tell me about 2 sites i was not getting the name otherwise i would upload there , but later i remeber i have old mega.nz account so i upload there.i see file-up.org keep files save they dont remove like mega.na that that why i upload there .. my aim isnt to make money with that shit site.

You may upload to my cloud drive at

. I won't remove anything unless it's illegal. Unethical things like these are welcome on my drive.

Quote:(11-29-2020, 11:13 AM)Johnngnky Wrote:

Just installed them on my spare phone. Works perfectly. Thank you.

. I won't remove anything unless it's illegal. Unethical things like these are welcome on my drive.

thanks for the feedback.

Quote:(11-29-2020, 11:13 AM)Johnngnky Wrote:

Interesting.

What's the maximum file size?