Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
All the Groups currently & their purpose (Complete)

Decided to create a somewhat informative thread regarding all the groups, their purpose and description, the purpose of this is for an quick way to navigate all the groups in one thread, their leaders and all their stats etc.

This won't be final, If you feel anything needs to be added please feel free to tell me, It will be added.

[Image: nhxqgv.png]
[Image: vqlfch.png]
Quote:Otaku is an official group on Sinisterly that is mainly focused on keeping the Anime and Mange section alive and strong! We post threads, help new comers to the Anime and Manga lifestyle and give people a good impression of it all! We can't just keep all these wonderful treasures known as Anime and Manga to ourselves! We strive to introduce people to the lifestyle and help them learn about it!

[Image: osxvmg.png]
  • @

[To see links please register here]

• @

[Image: aitvzb.png]
If you'd like to apply for Otaku please do so

Overall an amazing group, tons of quality reviews, if you're into Anime then this groups obviously for you.
[Image: qzbtmy.png]
Userbar:
[Image: otaku.png]

Username Style: Aeolian-chan

[Image: ivukwf.png]
[Image: xpgdhk.png]
Quote:media-centered group - one that revolves around sharing reviews, insight, recommendations, and maybe torrents, music, movies, series, books, games, and anything related.
  • @

If Lunar sparks your interest, please feel free to apply

, we would love to have you on board!
Userbar:
[Image: lunar.png]

Username Style: Aeolian

[Image: wlcprd.png]
[Image: ghknwo.png]
Quote:IDE is not surprisingly a group for all types of coders, we pride ourselves in creating HQ programs, HQ releases, and HQ pseudocode. The group will be very active in the market, producing programs and selling all things related.
Any and all products we market will be approved by myself of mafia unless specified otherwise, we will aide in the creation of products, giving advice, lessons, and overall helping progress the coders of Sinisterly into lands previously uncharted.
If you're interested in joining, here is the application, you can submit it by post or PM (preferably post).
  • @

• @

If coding is your interest and would like to be with like minded people then feel free to apply

Userbar:
[Image: mw2ppa3.png]

Username Style: Aeolian

[Image: 0EqVcWm.png]
  • If you'd like your own group you'll have to PM @

, you must have plans for your group and it must have a purpose, all infomation is located

Very nice and clear thread. Especially for new members that just joined.

2 things you could possible add (if you have time):
- Requirements for group (not the whole text just reputation and post requirement)
- Maybe the group members? Since now it looks that in IDE are just 2 people and in Lunar just one.

Good job creating this thread!

Quote:(12-19-2016, 09:15 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Very nice and clear thread. Especially for new members that just joined.

2 things you could possible add (if you have time):
- Requirements for group (not the whole text just reputation and post requirement)
- Maybe the group members? Since now it looks that in IDE are just 2 people and in Lunar just one.

Good job creating this thread!

I could definitely add them in, and may add them depending on time tonight, thank you alot for the positivity & feedback, appreciated.

I have nothing to add here.

An excellent thread that gives direction and Insight as to what each group entails. Very well formatted and elaborated.
Good work.

Quote:(12-19-2016, 12:00 PM)mothered Wrote:

I have nothing to add here.

An excellent thread that gives direction and Insight as to what each group entails. Very well formatted and elaborated.
Good work.

Thank you for the kind words mothered, they never go unseen.

Well it really helped but it would be great if you can add the activity level of each group.
What i've seen ,since i've joined here prob one is doing some good work others activity ain't that big .

Well done, another great thread from you @

Quote:(12-19-2016, 01:39 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote:

Well it really helped but it would be great if you can add the activity level of each group.
What i've seen ,since i've joined here prob one is doing some good work others activity ain't that big .

I don't think I can personally measure the activity of all the groups as I am not in them all.

Lunar has a beautiful usebar.

Quote:(12-19-2016, 01:31 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote:

Well done, another great thread from you @

Thank you dude, I hope you found this informative!