Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 360 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Amazing Torrent Site For Creatives

Hi all,
I'll get straight to the point! I'm looking for an invite if any of you care to offer.
Now my excuse :wink:
I work away from home (long distance driver) I normally spend 4-6 weeks on the road, so my downloads are all I have to keep me company,
and I only get to download whenever I'm home.
Previously I used TPB, KAT, EZTV,X.... but I'm having trouble with these now as I normally look for full seasons or older torrents and I need more options.
An example is "Moonshiners" TV show, I cannot get season 6 or 7 downloaded on any of above mentioned torrent sites i use.
and to be honest I was looking for a good torrent site for software D/loads.
So there's my excuse and yes it is true :smile: So any help would be greatly appreciated or even some of the other torrent sites you guys use.
Thanks all and be safe.

Oooh I forgot to mention, you'll probably notice this is my first post, I'm not a newbie and its not like I don't want to contribute to the site I just don't have time.

Quote:(10-21-2020, 07:44 PM)w0bb Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hi all,
I'll get straight to the point! I'm looking for an invite if any of you care to offer.
I work away from home (long distance driver) I normally spend 4-6 weeks on the road, so my downloads are all I have to keep me company,
Previously I used TPB, KAT, EZTV,X.... but I'm having trouble with these now as I normally look for full seasons or older torrents and I need more options.
An example is "Moonshiners" TV show, I cannot get season 6 or 7 downloaded on any of above mentioned torrent sites i use.
So there's my excuse and yes it is true :smile: So any help would be greatly appreciated or even some of the other torrent sites you guys use.
Thanks all and be safe.

Oooh I forgot to mention, you'll probably notice this is my first post, I'm not a newbie and its not like I don't want to contribute to the site I just don't have time.

You could just have a look at some lists like that :

There are plenty of private trackers, most of them are better than TPB and stuff, even the ones that don't need any invite.
And from there at some point you can try to level up to get some invites for better ones

Good share, thanks...................

Quote:(06-26-2019, 06:20 PM)Jared Wrote:

Hey guys i wanted to share this amazing torrent site that i've been using for YEARS.

What you can find on this site (31,000 torrents so far!):
  • Cracked versions of almost every design, animation, 3D, and video editing program
  • Best plugins for these programs
  • Leaked tutorials from industry professionals (lots of Lynda.com tutorials)
  • 3D materials and models
  • Game development assets
This site has been my goto whenever i need anything Video/Design related. I figured it was too good not to share with this community!

They only open their registration on the 1st and 15th of every month.

CGPeers.to

While you wait for the 15th or 1st, check out their blog which has a more organized view of tutorials, programs, materials, and plugins:
cgpersia (site is super buggy, i don't usually browse here)
Thanks Bro! But now CGPeers is accepting only invites. Can you please give me an invite?

Quote:(10-21-2020, 07:44 PM)w0bb Wrote:

Hi all,
Thanks all and be safe.

Others have mentioned other suggestions which are good.
Take a look on RUTracker.org
It has Software on there, that can not be found elsewhere (Or when they're not indexed on Search Engines)
The forum is a Torrent site, you need to sign up, just Google Translate the sign up, if you don't understand it.
It's a really good Website.

Never knew it was just the 1st and 15th thank you

Hi! Is there someone registered to that website that could send me an invite?
I would be grateful for life :-)

Usually stray away from the torrents becuz of many reasons but ill check it out

I love this one. Thanks man

Let me give this tool a try and also thanks for the post