Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 525 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Amazon DNA

Hi,

Ive done this before on another account and the process had been quite similar yet when I contacted them on the day to contact them they are now forwarding it to another team to process the refund.

They are saying this is due to the high value of the item but when I did it on another account the value was more but the rep on the chat could do it.

Do you reckon its due to a dumb rep or am i good

Update - Refund was processed, just a dumb rep.

Think im going to lay low with amazon now as I know someone who just got banned.

Quote:(08-02-2022, 10:55 AM)stevenadams2323 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Congrats.

Think im going to lay low with amazon now as I know someone who just got banned.
What's the age of your account, and how many SEs have been performed as of late?

That often seems to be the case with Amazon: you switch rep and it feels like going from a roadblock to teleporting directly to your destination, haha

Quote:(08-02-2022, 11:08 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-02-2022, 10:55 AM)stevenadams2323 Wrote:

Congrats.

What's the age of your account, and how many SEs have been performed as of late?

the account i just did was around 6 months old.

other account is almost 10 years old. i did a double dip around May on that account but bought a couple £200 items before i hit a big SE.

Been doing multiple different websites at the same time ngl. Refunding alot at the moment - do you think its risky even though they are all different stores?

I try not to limit the purchases on one card and spread them over multiple accounts to prevent suspicioun from the banks

Quote:(08-02-2022, 01:01 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-02-2022, 12:50 PM)stevenadams2323 Wrote:

do you think its risky even though they are all different stores?
If the stores are completely unrelated, you're fine.

The only thing of concern, Is the same carrier servicing most/all of your deliveries - obviously related to the DNA.

i try to limit DNA purely because many of them use DPD.

Mostly going ahead with EB. sometimes the companies say they need to do an investigation with the courier - thats what im worried about mostly.

Quote:(08-02-2022, 12:50 PM)stevenadams2323 Wrote:

do you think its risky even though they are all different stores?
If the stores are completely unrelated, you're fine.

The only thing of concern, Is the same carrier servicing most/all of your deliveries - obviously related to the DNA.

Quote:(08-02-2022, 01:07 PM)stevenadams2323 Wrote:

Good move.

Mostly going ahead with EB. sometimes the companies say they need to do an investigation with the courier - thats what im worried about mostly.
Assuming the Investigations are with different carriers, what's your concern?

Quote:(08-02-2022, 04:26 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-02-2022, 01:07 PM)stevenadams2323 Wrote:

Good move.

Assuming the Investigations are with different carriers, what's your concern?

The thing is most of them use DPD, so even with an EB and the case of the store saying they need to investigate with the courier, thats where my worry lies.

Do you know any shops that use alternatives such as Royal Mail, Yodel and etc?

Quote:(08-03-2022, 10:12 AM)stevenadams2323 Wrote:

The thing is most of them use DPD, so even with an EB and the case of the store saying they need to investigate with the courier, thats where my worry lies.
Understood.

Given It's the same carrier Involved with Investigations, you're doing the right thing to avoid It.

Quote:(08-03-2022, 10:12 AM)stevenadams2323 Wrote:

Do you know any shops that use alternatives such as Royal Mail, Yodel and etc?
Not offhand.