Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 185 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Amazon/General Refund Guide

Quote:(01-17-2023, 01:59 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (01-16-2023, 09:12 PM)deaqolo Wrote:

if local area police department cannot provide the required needs to proceed a refund then there will be no cross checking from their side duo to the fact that they will be troubled the attempt to reach your police department to confirm PR number , in onther words if you live in a 3rd world country no body will give a shit simply because police departments in 3rd world country do not have the ability to require amazon needs to proceed further in a certain case .
I'm referring to companies on a large scale, In this case Amazon, that contact the police to verify the authenticity of the report - which continues to happen to this day.
they wouldn't even be aware if there is an attempt by amazon to authinticate a peace of paper , such perfect conditions cannot seize to exist in all countries to preform a proper confirmation of PR

Quote:(01-17-2023, 02:35 AM)deaqolo Wrote:

they wouldn't even be aware if there is an attempt by amazon to authinticate a peace of paper
Wrong.

Here's one of many Inquiries. This Is an actual response by Amazon:
Quote:"Hello (name)

We write to tell you that unfortunately we are not able to verify the details of the police report you provided. The document does not have an 'official' police letter head and Is not stamped to show It's an official document. Furthermore, Its associated details do not correspond with our Inquiries, therefore we're not able to provide further assistance In this matter.

Thank you for your understanding"

Pay special attention to: Furthermore, Its associated details do not correspond with our Inquiries. The details alone, were enough to deem the report fictitious.

Quote:(01-17-2023, 02:56 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-17-2023, 02:35 AM)deaqolo Wrote:

they wouldn't even be aware if there is an attempt by amazon to authinticate a peace of paper
Wrong.

We write to tell you that unfortunately we are not able to verify the details of the police report you provided. The document does not have an 'official' police letter head and Is not stamped to show It's an official document. Furthermore, Its associated details do not correspond with our Inquiries, therefore we're not able to provide further assistance In this matter.

Pay special attention to: Furthermore, Its associated details do not correspond with our Inquiries. The details alone, were enough to deem the report fictitious.
if this was the only quote "We write to tell you that unfortunately we are not able to verify the details of the police report you provided" then right

Quote:(01-17-2023, 03:15 AM)deaqolo Wrote:

Quote: (01-17-2023, 02:56 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-17-2023, 02:35 AM)deaqolo Wrote:

Wrong.

if this was the only quote "We write to tell you that unfortunately we are not able to verify the details of the police report you provided" then right
That's the full reply from Amazon.

It speaks for Itself - no need to elaborate.

Hi everyone, maybe not really on topic - how to bypass the system of blocking new accounts? What should I do to avoid being placed on temporary hold?
I'm already tired of creating new accounts, 2 were successful and I was able to buy goods over $1000, and 7 accounts were blocked, although I provided all the statements ((
I am grateful in advance for your help.
Share your experience

@mothered im sorry for @ you but im asking a urget question i have an aged account if around 2 years on amazon and i have around 10-15 normal purchases with no issues i want to refund a iphone 12 thats £400 and i want to use the EB method but my friend told me the old one dosnt work i plan to tell them
“hello i bought this iphone for my son as its his birthday and he really wanted a new phone he was so excited when the package came and was shortly disappointed when he opend the package to see that the iphone was not in the package i have contacted the carrier and they said they received it like that and the box it came in was in perfect condition” is this gonna work in the uk? thank you

i need to post 5 times till i can @ ppl so dont mind me

this is message number 2 3 more to go

this is post number 4i think 1 more to go

last post hopefully i can @ now

im going to copy and past the original post now hopefully it allows me to @
@mothered im sorry for @ you but im asking a urget question i have an aged account if around 2 years on amazon and i have around 10-15 normal purchases with no issues i want to refund a iphone 12 thats £400 and i want to use the EB method but my friend told me the old one dosnt work i plan to tell them
“hello i bought this iphone for my son as its his birthday and he really wanted a new phone he was so excited when the package came and was shortly disappointed when he opend the package to see that the iphone was not in the package i have contacted the carrier and they said they received it like that and the box it came in was in perfect condition” is this gonna work in the uk? thank you

thank you soo much your the goat for real man

Hey there, if I was to dna a gpu on an account that has previously had zero returns or refunds how easy would it be? The gpu in question costs £700. I was also thinking of swapping it out for my current gpu as they look almost identical (mine has silver accents and backplate not black) but this seems risky as I do not want to lose my current gpu. Would amazon require a signature for such an expensive package?