Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 603 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Facebook Game hack/cheat tools!

No one from this comments are really right about "Hacking" facebook games.. as FunKx im really laught that u dont know Cheat engine is client sade program.. e.t.c it will be seed only for you, the only think that these "Hacks" do is to change cache from these games which is into cache directory of browser.. for this option at hacks ask you with what browher are you -> to know where is this CACHE file and mod it

Quote:(05-02-2012, 12:31 PM)kiko0735 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

No one from this comments are really right about "Hacking" facebook games.. as FunKx im really laught that u dont know Cheat engine is client sade program.. e.t.c it will be seed only for you, the only think that these "Hacks" do is to change cache from these games which is into cache directory of browser.. for this option at hacks ask you with what browher are you -> to know where is this CACHE file and mod it

Oh god. I'd like to punch you in the face now, calling me a liar. I can't find one fish game...as soon as I find it, I'll post a pic (sorry, it wasn't Happy Aquarium)
They had a lot fish games there.

And I know, cheat engine is client side program, but you might be too stupid to understand some things.

Btw: Even MU Online is server sided (ofc, lol)
But I can do speed hack there (not by simply enabling speed hack option, but changing value)

Quote:(05-02-2012, 12:19 PM)FunKx Wrote:

From the list of games there. I've played only two of them
*Happy Aquarium
*FarmVille

Hacked them both with cheat engine. (so the programs could also not be fake)

Cheat engine is not working with facebook games, Cheat engine shows us a visual magic :lol:
It's mean, You can change everything on game, but It's virtual (Only show)

Quote:(05-02-2012, 04:22 PM)#Unkn0wn Wrote:

Quote: (05-02-2012, 12:19 PM)FunKx Wrote:

From the list of games there. I've played only two of them
*Happy Aquarium
*FarmVille

Hacked them both with cheat engine. (so the programs could also not be fake)

Cheat engine is not working with facebook games, Cheat engine shows us a visual magic :lol:
It's mean, You can change everything on game, but It's virtual (Only show)

This means, it all would be gone when you restart the game? Am I correct?

Quote:(05-02-2012, 12:41 PM)FunKx Wrote:

Quote: (05-02-2012, 12:31 PM)kiko0735 Wrote:

Oh god. I'd like to punch you in the face now, calling me a liar. I can't find one fish game...as soon as I find it, I'll post a pic (sorry, it wasn't Happy Aquarium)
They had a lot fish games there.

And I know, cheat engine is client side program, but you might be too stupid to understand some things.

Btw: Even MU Online is server sided (ofc, lol)
But I can do speed hack there (not by simply enabling speed hack option, but changing value)

Yaa.. Me also use cheat engine to hack some facebook game.. There noting wrong about it and it work fine.. But now I no more play any game on facebook :whistle:

At the end.. and now please "Punch me" for my "Stupid" ... Does u even know how Cheat Engine working ?As @#unknows say its just one "visual magic" such as redacting the CACHE .. when u delete the cache -> all fucked and u are verry sad..

I don't play any of these games, but great idea to do! Thanks!

Guys, It doesnt support Happy pets! D: is there a way to get free bucks on Happy pets?

Quote:(05-03-2014, 03:37 AM)Merywolfmas Wrote:

Guys, It doesnt support Happy pets! D: is there a way to get free bucks on Happy pets?

Please do not grave-dig. This thread hasn't been posted on since 2012.
That being said, I highly recommend for you to read the rules before posting again:

Thank you for your cooperation. If there are any issues, feel free to message me.

Thread closed since OP is no longer active, thread's been dead since 2012, and I don't really see this going anywhere. If for some absurd reason someone would like me to consider reopening this thread back up, contact me with a valid reason and we can talk.