Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 919 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Amazon Refund UK FTID

Quote:(12-18-2020, 09:51 AM)LonYinLo Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

This is off topic but I was wondering what happens if a DNA/missing item from box SE fails? So if the company refuses to give a refund, since you now can't return it, presumably your course of action is to continue pursuing or give up?
If It's the DNA, whereby the company concluded It was delivered and wouldn't budge on their decision, you'd contact them a few days later and say that a family member accepted It without your knowledge. Then within their refund policy time frame, you can either box them or use the sealed box method when returning It for a refund.

You can do the same for the missing Item method, by simply telling them you've overlooked It In the package and found It a little while later.

Quote:(12-18-2020, 09:51 AM)LonYinLo Wrote:

Quote: (12-18-2020, 09:09 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-18-2020, 07:22 AM)LonYinLo Wrote:

Without derailing the thread too much, is there a reason why you call the FTID flawed?
As stated In my blog.

Over 7k views In the post Itself, and not one comment opposing Its content. That said, It's not all negative- I've documented one method that may work.

Had the exact same thoughts about the discrepancy of the weight, why wouldn't a company check with the carrier and autoreject it? Thanks for the reply, been meaning to make an attempt on a JohnLewis Macbook SE

Edit: This is off topic but I was wondering what happens if a DNA/missing item from box SE fails? So if the company refuses to give a refund, since you now can't return it, presumably your course of action is to continue pursuing or give up?

That’s why when I return a “ftid” I make sure the total weight is equal to what I had originally purchased.

Just go get a free newspaper or go to your local shop and pick up some of the free magazines they give out, paper weighs quite a bit when stacked and since those magazines you pick up are legitimately there for advertising / promotion, it will look the same when sent.

I don't understand how you can't support FTID as some website have in their TOS "refund 14 days max after proof of receipt" and half the shop today works with ftid .
FTID is not a flawed method but more difficult that DNA and EB for sure