Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 553 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Amazon investigation

Quote:(05-07-2019, 02:24 PM)winter2k Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (05-07-2019, 12:46 PM)TechnoAli Wrote:

Quote: (05-04-2019, 11:15 PM)winter2k Wrote:

What method did you use the second time? DNA?

Yes, 2 times. It worked but i got investigation both of times. Post office did not respond second time.

I remember I tried doing DNA with a monitor but I dipped out because they were gonna do an investigation, I figured they would of asked for a Police Report. I thought that's how investigations worked, is it not? If it's put into an investigation they would just ask for a Police Report or am I wrong?

Amazon opened a investigation at my post office, which means they ask the post office if the package has been delivered. The post office said yes but the amazon rep said they take the customers word over the word of the post office. So nothing to do with police. However i have had in the past that they wanted me to fill out a police form for one of my purchases. But they said this specifically after i called them via mail. So all im trying to say is, if they say they are going to investigate, they mean they're gonna contact the post office and if they want to involve the policio they are gonna say you have to fill out the police report. This is my personal experience.

I am not 100% certain whether that would work to be fair