Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 253 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Amazon to Stream Final Evangelion Film

Amazon will be streaming the final Evangelion film worlwide in August. Will likely catch this.

Quote:Amazon Prime Video announced on Thursday that it will exclusively stream Evangelion: 3.0+1.01: Thrice Upon A Time (Shin Evangelion Gekijō-ban :||), the new

[To see links please register here]

of the "final" Evangelion film, worldwide (except Japan) on August 13. The company streamed a trailer:

Evangelion: 3.0+1.01 is the new

of Evangelion: 3.0+1.0: Thrice Upon A Time, and it began playing in Japan on June 12 for the film's "last run." The new version contains "minor revisions" to some animation sequences, but does not change the film's story.

Read More:

I really want to see this. Although, I need to finish watching what's already been released. I've really enjoyed what I watched so far.

I wonder how they're covering it in Japan, if this says everywhere worldwide EXCEPT Japan.

Not Fair Leaving Japan out when releasing throughout the world.

Quote:(07-03-2021, 08:32 PM)Maality Wrote:

Not Fair Leaving Japan out when releasing throughout the world. :sad:

Japan has had the film out in theatres for months now. I think it opened there in March. I think this stream is for the people who couldn't exactly go to the cinema in Japan.

Wow, thank you Amazon was waiting to watch this movie. Happy to hear this.