Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 285 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
An Introduction to Human Manipulation

[size=3pt]An Introduction To Human Manipulation[/size]

Definition : Human Manipulation is the art of influencing the mind of victim using abusive/persuasive/deceptive tactics in order to gain something from him/her.

The process of human manipulation can be broken down into 3 phases.

1. Assessment

During this phase, the manipulator analyzes the personality and life of the victim to find exploitable weak point in it. Some common example of such weak points are :

i) Too trusting/honest victims often take it for granted that everyone else is honest.
ii) Greediness in a victim can be easily exploited to manipulator's benefit. They would do anything dishonest for a good return.
iii) If the victim is lonely, s/he will accept any offer of human contact.
iv) Some people may be too impulsive and they take decisions without consulting others. They would grab on any gold plated copper offer you tell them.
v) Some people find it difficult to say no to others.
vi) Some people love to be praised.

2. Manipulation

The proper act of manipulating the victim's mind occurs during this phase. Some common techniques used in this phase are :

i) Lying or telling victims half truths in order to make them respond in a desired way.
ii) Intimidating the victim and throwing him/her into defensive by using direct or indirect threats.
iii) Trapping the victim in a guilt situation and making them feel bad about it. They doubt themselves and are put into anxious and submissive position.
iv) Potraying oneself as a victim in front of the victim to gain his/her sympathy, pity and compassion.
v) Seducing the victim using charm, praise or flattery in order to gain their trust and loyalty.
vi) Playing dumb and pretending as if the manipulator has no idea about what happened.
vii) Using anger and rage with sufficient emotional intensity in order to shock the victim into submission.

The technique used in this share is highly influenced by the result of Assessment phase.

3. Abandonment

This phase begins when the manipulator believes that the victim is no longer useful. The manipulator will leave the victim with or without giving any valid reason to him/her for doing so.

Their can be many more approaches to Human Manipulation varying from situation to situation. I've just listed a few common ones.

I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Regards,
Pratyush13

Their could be more approaches I think. These are quite basic but at the same time well organized too. Anyways, it was nice reading it.. Good job.