Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 455 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Anarchists tool kit (Source)

Quote:(05-28-2013, 12:47 PM)better_than_you Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Just from the look of it, it's VB..ehh; why reinvent the wheel if you don't make it better; there are already much better alternatives, for example nmap is a much more robust port scanner than the one provided here. I congratulate you for your effort, lol.

The biggest benefit is that it's all together, I like the portability of programs. But I do have to agree also. That, and some other other tools can be expanded on or made into something different. Like an invisible bot server.

Quote:(05-27-2013, 08:05 AM)Sinisterkid Wrote:

Not sure if I'm doing IRC or web panel. Web panel can't be stolen by dosing the irc and reconnecting as and op, id just have a panel that wrote to text files and the bot would read them every few seconds.

Connecting every few seconds will deeeeeeefinitely get you caught.

Comments on the actual files:

- Use meaningful names. If you don't work on this for two months then come back, you'll basically have to re-learn what every form and button is.

- Use switch statements instead of massive if..else if trees.

Quote:(05-28-2013, 05:25 PM)w00t Wrote:

Connecting every few seconds will deeeeeeefinitely get you caught.

By every few seconds i meant at a regular interval, I wasn't quite awake yet. I was thinking around 10 minutes or so, but maybe a bit longer. I still want it to be a shorter interval so that all of the DDoS attacks/email bombing attacks made with the botnet happen at the same time. And yes, I will be setting up a way to email bomb from the botnet. Just have to figure out how to distribute email logins securely or find a way that doesn't kill my server.

Quote:(05-28-2013, 12:47 PM)better_than_you Wrote:

Just from the look of it, it's VB..ehh; why reinvent the wheel if you don't make it better; there are already much better alternatives, for example nmap is a much more robust port scanner than the one provided here. I congratulate you for your effort, lol.
I have never even used nmap. lol.
Quote:(05-28-2013, 01:51 PM)Silica Wrote:

This.

Ya, but you're gay.