Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 632 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
[Android] My first appliation published

Simplistic and neat, well done.

One thing always leads to another and should you choose to pursue your development, you never know where It may lead. Hopefully Into a profitable market.

Quote:(11-22-2017, 11:27 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Simplistic and neat, well done.

One thing always leads to another and should you choose to pursue your development, you never know where It may lead. Hopefully Into a profitable market.

Thanks mothered!
Well I would like to try that, I need to learn so much more but if and when I feel I have solid knowledge in this area, I might pursue it as career.

Quote:(11-24-2017, 03:17 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Nice job! And quick to fix things too! I'm impressed.

Would love to see what else you work on in the future. Looks pretty smooth from what I've seen so far :smile: Thanks for sharing your work with us!

@Jiggly-chan
Thank you, it's always nice to hear others impressions.
Definitely, I have few more projects in my mind, not too big projects tho, but there will be that's for sure.

Quote:(11-21-2017, 09:20 PM)Trik3r Wrote:

am not sure if i told you congratulations before but i would like to take this time out to congratulate you on this awesome achievement and also a job well done ... keep up the hard work, i was wondering if you can do a short documentation of the resources used to obtain this objective, this will be very helpful especially to those (Self included) who wants to have an idea on how to approach android development and steps taken.

Thank you my friend. I will upload my project on github in a day or two, and I can send you the link if you want.
As for android development, I would recommend you enrolling in some of udemy courses, and after you complete that course you can practice on your own and watch short youtube tutorials for anything related to android dev. I started yt channel for that.

Quote:(11-21-2017, 09:56 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Why is complete network access required? Not that I'm saying you're trying to RAT or anything, I trust you but I hope you don't mind me asking.

Thank you Bish0pQ. I had issues with ads app implementation. So I thought it was the problem in permissions, and after I realized that was not the case I forgot to remove unnecessary permissions. After I read your comment on this thread I started working on a new release and today I have upgraded to a new version. Unnecessary permissions have been removed, few animations have been added and small bug fixed.
Again thank you for your feedback!

Nice job! And quick to fix things too! I'm impressed.

Would love to see what else you work on in the future. Looks pretty smooth from what I've seen so far :smile: Thanks for sharing your work with us!

Cool. Can you give us some info on how you made it?

Quote:(11-24-2017, 10:06 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

Cool. Can you give us some info on how you made it?

Well a year ago I have enrolled in a android development course in my country. I was studying on an online platform. I learned the basic stuff android developer should know. And now I'm expanding my knowledge, but it's easier to expand it when you have learned the basis. There are lots of things I should read, plus android is the fastest developing operative system, so you must be well informed if you wish to keep up with android. But anyone who's interested in programming should give it a try, no matter what programming language, if you like what you do, it's always fun.
As for the source code, I said in my previous post, I'm going to upload it on my github account, so if anyone's interested PM me and I will provide you the link. Long live Open Source, Cheers!

Quote:(11-24-2017, 10:19 PM)Cyber Warrior Wrote:

But anyone who's interested in programming should give it a try, no matter what programming language, if you like what you do, it's always fun.

This ^^^

If you have the Interest/passion and enjoy what you do, you will excel no matter what programming language It Is. It then becomes second-nature, whereby very little thought Is required when coding.
Again, a job well done with your development.

@"Cyber Warrior" Thank you for the update, it's appreciated. I'll check out the new version as soon as I can.