Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 421 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Android Studio Emulator: cannot add library vulkan-1.dll: failed

I don't know whether Microsoft [Visual Studio Code][1] (VS Code) itself needs `vulkan-1.dll` or any of my following Visual Studio Code extensions,

[![enter image description here][2]][2]

as I found out that you may find the missing `vulkan-1.dll` at Visual Studio Code's following folder path:

```lang-none
C:\Users\{your_username}\AppData\Local\Programs\Microsoft VS Code\
```

So, if you have Microsoft Visual Studio Code installed, you *may* find the `vulkan-1.dll` at the above-quoted path. From here, just copy the `vulkan-1.dll` file, and paste that in folder:

```lang-none
C:\Users\{your_username}\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\emulator\lib64\
```
After pasting the file, restart Android Studio and rerun the emulator/AVD.

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

[2]:

Downgrade the emulator android API version, I was using at API 30 I downgraded it to API28 and emulator starts working

look for vulkan runtime installer instead of copying vulkan-1.dll in system32

[vulkan.lunarg.com/sdk/home][1]

[installer (1Mb)][2]

[1]:

[2]:

In my case this happened after I installed Visual Studio Code. And the error log is
`WARN - Emulator: Pixel 4 API 30 - Please update the emulator to one that supports the feature(s): Vulkan`,
So I've just updated the emulator **Graphics** setting to *Software*: [![enter image description here][1]][1]

[1]: