Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 623 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Anime Lounge #1

I'm going to start watching Attack on Titan today, as several friends recommended it.

Quote:(03-20-2014, 12:20 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm going to start watching Attack on Titan today, as several friends recommended it.

Yes. Attack on Titan I enjoyed a lot and really want the second season to come out.

Quote:(03-20-2014, 12:20 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

You're lucky. I remember I had to wait for each episode to come out. They had a lot of cliffhangers.

Quote:(03-20-2014, 04:24 PM)Oni Wrote:

You're lucky. I remember I had to wait for each episode to come out. They had a lot of cliffhangers.

Same here. It drove me nuts.

Quote:(03-20-2014, 09:27 PM)Dissociation Wrote:

I'll be doing that this weekend. I don't feel like doing much. :blush:

I will most likely being doing so as well.

I'll most likely re-watch something though.

I need to marathon more anime.

It's making me go insane.

Quote:(03-20-2014, 09:20 PM)Customer Wrote:

I need to marathon more anime.

It's making me go insane.

I'll be doing that this weekend. I don't feel like doing much.

Quote:(03-20-2014, 09:40 PM)Dissociation Wrote:

I watched all of SAO last night in one sitting. LOL. Though I was pissed off later on in it, but the ending made up for it, as I said. I'll be searching for another series tonight maybe for the weekend or a couple. I've watched a shit load of anime of the time, so it's hard to find new ones that appeal to me. :notamused:

I watched all of Angel Beats in one sitting a little while ago, lol. But I feel you man, not a lot appeal to me anymore.

Quote:(03-20-2014, 09:36 PM)Customer Wrote:

I will most likely being doing so as well.

I'll most likely re-watch something though.

I watched all of SAO last night in one sitting. LOL. Though I was pissed off later on in it, but the ending made up for it, as I said. I'll be searching for another series tonight maybe for the weekend or a couple. I've watched a shit load of anime of the time, so it's hard to find new ones that appeal to me.

Do you guys only watch anime, or also read manga?
If anybody is looking to read anything good, I totally enjoyed Black Paradox.

Anyway, I've been thinking of watching SAO lately. I assume it's pretty good from the feedback it get's on here?
where do you stream your episodes from?