Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 515 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Anime Lounge #2

Quote:(07-01-2014, 11:26 AM)MiS Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

OKAY A BIT TOO LEWD

Quote:(07-01-2014, 11:14 AM)Customer Wrote:

It can be qt sometimes.

[Image: img000008.png]

How qt is this?

Quote:(07-01-2014, 11:18 AM)MiS Wrote:

[Image: img000008.png]

How qt is this?

I'm not too sure..

Quote:(07-01-2014, 10:43 AM)MiS Wrote:

Planning on watching Himegoto this upcoming week, though I don't think that's really anyone's cup of tea.
[...]

It's my cup! And it's a pity that we'll only get 5-minute episodes. On the other hand, Himegoto may be one of those shows where 5 minutes work better than full episodes.

Quote:(07-01-2014, 12:36 PM)Hoxtilicious Wrote:

It's my cup! And it's a pity that we'll only get 5-minute episodes. On the other hand, Himegoto may be one of those shows where 5 minutes work better than full episodes.

Something like Plastic nee-san, or the first Nyaruko anime? I absolutely loved them, even for having short episodes as is.

Quote:(07-01-2014, 06:21 PM)MiS Wrote:

Something like Plastic nee-san, or the first Nyaruko anime? I absolutely loved them, even for having short episodes as is.

Yeah, or like High Score and Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san. I'm certain that I wouldn't have watched a 24-minute version of High Score, even though the series was great. I'm not sure about Inugami-san, that one might've been good in full length aswell, but it was definitely great in it's short version.

Quote:(07-01-2014, 06:45 PM)Hoxtilicious Wrote:

Yeah, or like High Score and Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san. I'm certain that I wouldn't have watched a 24-minute version of High Score, even though the series was great. I'm not sure about Inugami-san, that one might've been good in full length aswell, but it was definitely great in it's short version.

I guess the only way to find out for certain is to watch it, and see how it turns out.

New thread