Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 728 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Anime Lounge #4

Quote:(08-23-2014, 10:32 PM)MiS Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Where did you read it? Baka-tsuki?

The anime was practically bang on so if you've watched the second season of High School DxD you can just skip ahead a bit in the Light Novel. Once you catch up a new volume comes out every like 6 months.

Baka Tsuki is the best thing ever. Bought my brother an eReader and the first thing he put on there was a bunch of light novels.

Quote:(08-24-2014, 04:56 AM)MainCharacter Wrote:

Baka Tsuki is the best thing ever. Bought my brother an eReader and the first thing he put on there was a bunch of light novels.

It is, it's where I caught up with the entire Haruhi series. I really wish I had more time to read light novels nowadays.

Hello there! New to the Anime Lounge and to this site in general :smile: Hope you're all doing well! I personally torrent all my anime, although I'd love to spend some money on anime however it's pretty expensive imo. Might get Crunchyroll later, Netflix in my region has only 3 animes :/

Quote:(08-24-2014, 04:56 AM)MainCharacter Wrote:

Good idea! Thanks for letting us know, I'll bet sure to try this out on my own tablet later :smile: So far all the novels I've found on baka-tsuki appears to be in text format. Is there a special app or do you know if I can download PDFs from there? Just wondering out of curiosity.

Quote:(08-26-2014, 10:15 PM)Izunata Wrote:

Hello there! New to the Anime Lounge and to this site in general :smile: Hope you're all doing well! I personally torrent all my anime, although I'd love to spend some money on anime however it's pretty expensive imo. Might get Crunchyroll later, Netflix in my region has only 3 animes :/

Good idea! Thanks for letting us know, I'll bet sure to try this out on my own tablet later :smile: So far all the novels I've found on baka-tsuki appears to be in text format. Is there a special app or do you know if I can download PDFs from there? Just wondering out of curiosity.

You like torrenting and light novels? I already like you.

As for your question, I think there's a button on the site that allows you to download chapters as PDFs, or a Print/Export option, as well.

Quote:(08-26-2014, 10:24 PM)MiS Wrote:

You like torrenting and light novels? I already like you.

As for your question, I think there's a button on the site that allows you to download chapters as PDFs, or a Print/Export option, as well.

Great! I'll make sure to fill my tablet with all those things ^-^ And yeah, I like everything. VNs, manga you name it!

Starting Space Dandy right now at the recommendation of a few people.

Quote:(08-26-2014, 10:27 PM)Izunata Wrote:

Great! I'll make sure to fill my tablet with all those things ^-^ And yeah, I like everything. VNs, manga you name it!

You are the hero we need.

Quote:(08-26-2014, 10:29 PM)MiS Wrote:

Starting Space Dandy right now at the recommendation of a few people.

You are the hero we need.

Cool! I'll check it out soon as well, already on my watchlist. I have so many things on my watchlist ^^ Need to finish a lot first though, I have a lot going on at the same time. Rewatching Clannad, Welcome to the NHK & Miraii Nikki. The rest I'm watching could be seen here :tongue:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(08-26-2014, 10:47 PM)Izunata Wrote:

Cool! I'll check it out soon as well, already on my watchlist. I have so many things on my watchlist ^^ Need to finish a lot first though, I have a lot going on at the same time. Rewatching Clannad, Welcome to the NHK & Miraii Nikki. The rest I'm watching could be seen here :tongue:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Oh yes. I love Welcome to the NHK, it's one of my favorites. You have good tastes my friend.

Quote:(08-26-2014, 11:41 PM)Losi Wrote:

Oh yes. I love Welcome to the NHK, it's one of my favorites. You have good tastes my friend.

Yeah, for the record :smile: That's also my favorite anime among a few other shows.