Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 464 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Anime Titles are Getting Weird These Days

I was scrolling through my Crunchyroll a little while ago and noticed a few anime titles that were just oddly long. I'm really not sure if this is a recent trend or not, but I think its kinda funny tbh. Here are a few that I picked up. Also, let me know which ones you've watched!

The Maid I Hired Recently is Mysterious

A Herbivorous Dragon of 5,000 Years Gets Unfairly Villainized

Higehiro: After Being Rejected, I Shaved and Took in a High School Runaway

Life With an Ordinary Guy Who Reincarnated into a Total Fantasy Knockout

I see titles like this EVERYWHERE with the new anime coming out atm. I can't really remember any off the top of my head, but most of them look like the ones you cited. Titles like that are an instant skip for me

Quote:(08-21-2022, 07:21 AM)johnysteyn Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I was scrolling through my Crunchyroll a little while ago and noticed a few anime titles that were just oddly long. I'm really not sure if this is a recent trend or not, but I think its kinda funny tbh. Here are a few that I picked up. Also, let me know which ones you've watched!

The Maid I Hired Recently is Mysterious

A Herbivorous Dragon of 5,000 Years Gets Unfairly Villainized

Higehiro: After Being Rejected, I Shaved and Took in a High School Runaway

Life With an Ordinary Guy Who Reincarnated into a Total Fantasy Knockout
There is alot of weird anime titles i do agree with you for example girlfriend x girlfriend rent a girlfriend is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon :xd:

This is so true! I've watched a few shows with stupidly long titles, as they're literally a sentence. Or it will be something like "The heroes of [insert planet name]" or a title, then a subtitle, where you have a film based on a tv series. E.g. Steins;Gate Movie: Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà vu.

I also saw these:
Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?
Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day

I completely agree used to be simple

Quote:(09-10-2022, 02:37 AM)Abel2023 Wrote:

I completely agree used to be simple

To be fair, even shows from the 80s and before had weird titles. Maybe it's just an anime thing?

They've always been bizarrely long and matter-of-fact. I take it to be a cultural thing.

Japanese titles have always been suspiciously long/specific. Some of them turn out to be alright shows.

Some of the ridiculous ones I saw listed:
  • I Reincarnated into an Otome Game as a Villainess With Only Destruction Flags…
  • League of Nations Air Force Aviation Magic Band Luminous Witches
  • My Stepmom's Daughter Is My Ex
  • Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
  • That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime[/*]

Mostly because the new mangas are trying to be more unique.

good good