Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 509 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
Anime you refused to watch but later realized was cool

Quote:(06-14-2022, 12:23 PM)Jeffry MCkormick Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I Never watch Naruto, but every say that best anime. I dont understand why people idvises Naruto anime(((

I also have never understood this. Maybe it just isn't our cup of tea.

Quote:(08-25-2022, 11:32 PM)LeChinesePuppet Wrote:

for the longest time attack on titan, I saw it in 2013, and I thought I would never watch it, but I liked it eventually

Interesting one! It has such a strong cult following too. Have you seen all of it?

I watched way back when there was only the one season, and I made a promise I wouldn't watch the new seasons without them... But they want to wait for every ep they'll ever make to be released before we watch... Gutted xD

i think it was that time machine one. steins gate. it was so slow omg but i liked it

I still haven’t watched One Piece but the idea of it sounds great. The anime for me was 7 deadly sins. Luckily I got in on it right at the last season so I had a lot to binge.

Jujutsu Kaizen

I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but it's different from what I thought about it.

future diary was so good when i watched it

Either Fairy Tail or 86, both turned out to be amazing to me.

One Piece, but now I watch it and I actually like it.

I was skeptical to watch Fairy tale first, then was drawn into it. All the characters were unique and each arc was awesome. The theme music is something out of the world. Loved watching it

Same one piece ??
Now the best anime for me

Quote:(08-02-2021, 06:52 PM)Alex1759 Wrote:

For me, it was one piece and you guys ?

Akame ga Kill