Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 527 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average
Annotation-specified bean name conflicts with existing, non-compatible bean def

Refresh gradle project on Eclipse solved this problem for me

I had the same issue. I solved it by using the following steps(Editor: ***IntelliJ***):

1. View -> Tool Windows -> Maven Project. Opens your projects in a
sub-window.
2. Click on the arrow next to your project.
3. Click on the lifecycle.
4. Click on clean.

I had the same issue on **IntelliJ** after moving an existing file to a new package, solved cleaning caché, when trying to run with maven got that error. I managed solve it with:

`cache:clean`

In my case, issue was with pom.xml
I had dependency added in my application pom.xml for two different packages, which were reflecting to same class name.

Check your pom.xml or annotations which can be the possible injection point for same class.

If none of the other answers fix your problem and it started occurring after change any configuration direct or indirectly (via git pull / merge / rebase) and your project is a Maven project:
```
mvn clean
```

Using Eclipse, I had moved classes into new packages, and was getting this error. What worked for me was doing:
*Project > Clean*

and also cleaning my TomCat server by right-clicking on it and selecting *clean*

if you build server with file jar and you use mvn clean install then you change branch with git you have to use command mvn clean either it throw exception as on the article.
key word: mvn clean