Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 181 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Anon.City] Free Anonymous File Sharing

Quote:(11-08-2020, 05:43 AM)miso Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I have a few questions, they're not ment to be rude or anything. I really like both CTRLHub & Anon.City :biggrin:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.
- No
- Files breaking TOS will be removed and user could be banned.
-

Quote:(11-08-2020, 05:43 AM)miso Wrote:

Heres a few recommendations that i think would improve anon.city:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

anyway, im happy to use both of your services, thanks for maintaining them :biggrin:
- Already added, click Advanced.
- Read TOS: Article 6; "§ Report Abuse"

Website is up and running as fast as ever, lots of new little features behind the scenes for easier management .

PS; just bumping ;D

I continue to use It on a daily basis, and It serves my needs extremely well.

In fact, I prefer It than just about every other file hosting site.

Update:
1:) "My Files" system updated to sort by time; ascending or descending.
2:) Some files would display after being deleted in "My Files", will no longer happen.

Upcoming:
1:) "My files" will include the file size of that specific file; Example:
[Image: QklsUTA.png]

Quote:(12-07-2020, 06:24 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Upcoming:
1:smile: "My files" will include the file size of that specific file; Example:
This Is a great feature that the majority of file hosts already have In place.

The only thing I'd like to see Implemented, Is a scroll bar (or some variant) displaying the amount of time remaining for the upload to complete.

Quote:(12-07-2020, 08:24 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-07-2020, 06:24 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Upcoming:

The only thing I'd like to see Implemented, Is a scroll bar (or some variant) displaying the amount of time remaining for the upload to complete.

haha yea Ive been slackin on that tbh, kinda dreading doing it because ima have to redo everything upload wise

Quote:(12-10-2020, 02:41 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Quote: (12-07-2020, 08:24 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-07-2020, 06:24 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Upcoming:

haha yea Ive been slackin on that tbh, kinda dreading doing it because ima have to redo everything upload wise :tongue:
Sounds like It's not worth the time and effort.

Your site Is perfectly fine the way It Is. I just thought I'd mention a feature that's a commonality with file sharing sites.

Quote:(12-10-2020, 03:23 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-10-2020, 02:41 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Quote: (12-07-2020, 08:24 AM)mothered Wrote:

haha yea Ive been slackin on that tbh, kinda dreading doing it because ima have to redo everything upload wise :tongue:
Sounds like It's not worth the time and effort.

Your site Is perfectly fine the way It Is. I just thought I'd mention a feature that's a commonality with file sharing sites.

Well eventually it will be, when I figure out how I'm also going to increase the upload size at the same time. Right now Cloudflare and my knowledge has me capped xD
Cloudflare only allows a max upload size of 100 MB on their free plan, sadly :L I realized this out a while ago and its one of the reasons I haven't really put much effort in trying to learn ajax for the upload process.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(12-10-2020, 11:43 PM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Well eventually it will be, when I figure out how I'm also going to increase the upload size at the same time. Right now Cloudflare and my knowledge has me capped xD
Cloudflare only allows a max upload size of 100 MB on their free plan, sadly :L I realized this out a while ago and its one of the reasons I haven't really put much effort in trying to learn ajax for the upload process.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

It's a shame that CF's upload limit Is only 100 MB on the free plan.

Their Pro plan Is reasonably priced at 20$ per month, however that's also capped at 100 MB. The Business plan Is too expensive at 200$ per month, with a marginal Increase at 200 MB. Their Enterprise plan Is defaulted at 500 MB, but I believe you can have It Increased at no extra cost.

Quote:(12-11-2020, 03:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-10-2020, 11:43 PM)Crimin4L Wrote:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

It's a shame that CF's upload limit Is only 100 MB on the free plan.

Their Pro plan Is reasonably priced at 20$ per month, however that's also capped at 100 MB. The Business plan Is too expensive at 200$ per month, with a marginal Increase at 200 MB. Their Enterprise plan Is defaulted at 500 MB, but I believe you can have It Increased at no extra cost.

Yea ima have todo something with another domain/subdomain and not have it protected by Cloudflare, that's the only way :sad:
Wish i was rich lmfao