Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 674 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Anonyomus Hacking Spree

Quote:(11-06-2012, 02:33 PM)Shekhar Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

5th November is gone and nothing happened.
Lets see.

Just what I was thinking.

Quote:(11-06-2012, 02:33 PM)Shekhar Wrote:

Lets see.

Lol, over 52 government websites were hacked and defaced, and there were world wide protests.... that's MORE than something.

I agree... There was something done.

Quote:(11-07-2012, 01:00 AM)Anonymous_X_ Wrote:

Quote: (11-06-2012, 02:33 PM)Shekhar Wrote:

Lets see.

Lol, over 52 government websites were hacked and defaced, and there were world wide protests.... that's MORE than something.

"Hacking" a government website is the equivalent of ripping down a poster, it hold no significance.

w00t has a point. I mean, who really used the websites? If they have at least 52, then I'm sure no one ever sees them.

Quote:(11-07-2012, 04:17 PM)w00t Wrote:

Quote: (11-07-2012, 01:00 AM)Anonymous_X_ Wrote:

Quote: (11-06-2012, 02:33 PM)Shekhar Wrote:

Lets see.

"Hacking" a government website is the equivalent of ripping down a poster, it hold no significance.

Exploiting and defacing government websites is a common tactic of hacktivism. Many of the sites that were exploited were fairly random. It's very rare for a group to target a particular site and actually find an exploit for that specific site. However, I would have to disagree on the level of significance. Many issues have been brought to light by the media because of hacktivists. While people might not read anything on FBI.gov, it would mean a lot if it was defaced and made headlines.

One thing about hacktivism is that it's only as powerful as the media allows it to be. If nobody heard about these attacks, then they would have absolutely no significance. However, that's not the case. While the significance of these attacks is debatable, articles were written, and their goals were published.

Correct, they get media coverage. But they shouldn't, those attacks have near to no significance.

[Image: cia.png]

Quote:(11-08-2012, 09:48 PM)w00t Wrote:

Correct, they get media coverage. But they shouldn't, those attacks have near to no significance.

Wow really? By shutting down government websites that also means shutting down all the communication that was on the website and believe it or not there is a lot of communication going through those websites and as i said its not only the websites that were taken down there were several protests worldwide mostly in London and D.C

Name one website taken down that held significant information and had a reasonable level of traffic, such that people would have noticed it was down if a big deal hadn't been made of it.

Quote:(11-08-2012, 09:48 PM)w00t Wrote:

Can't say I disagree with that.