Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 523 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
Anti Public Checker By Yuri

Quote:(10-26-2020, 04:34 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (10-26-2020, 01:05 AM)Drako Wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if the tool is no longer working. I posted this longer than a year ago. And even within a few weeks programs of this nature can need updates to work properly.
The last time I tested my copy of the exact tool around 8 months ago, It was working fine.

I'm not sure whether It's still the case at the time of this post.

That's good to know. And I'm a little surprised too.

Quote:(10-26-2020, 01:05 AM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (10-25-2020, 02:40 PM)fritz Wrote:

Quote: (05-04-2019, 11:33 PM)Drako Wrote:

I haven't given a good contribution in a while, so I thought I might as well upload this tool I found earlier today, which is in working condition as of the thread upload date. As you can see by the thread title this tool was made by Yuri who makes some great tools and also cracks them too.
If you're wondering what an Anti Public tool is, in a nutshell, it's just a program that tests the accounts on your combolist to see if they're public or not. If the account is private, that means it's higher quality.
- Screenshots -
[Image: 6Q2TtYN.png]

[Image: 202qB3q.png]

Have fun with this tool I'll be upload other stuff soon I think.
VirusTotal -

Download -

Just saw this thread, I'm curious though what kinda sources does it use to check against ?
By "private" doest it only mean that a google search on this email (or combo?) didn't return any result or..?

I wouldn't be surprised if the tool is no longer working. I posted this longer than a year ago. And even within a few weeks programs of this nature can need updates to work properly.

Yeah it should probably be less effective at least... Except if it uses some kind of api ? But I totally doubt that ^^

Quote:(10-26-2020, 05:28 PM)fritz Wrote:

Quote: (10-26-2020, 01:05 AM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (10-25-2020, 02:40 PM)fritz Wrote:

Just saw this thread, I'm curious though what kinda sources does it use to check against ?
By "private" doest it only mean that a google search on this email (or combo?) didn't return any result or..?

Yeah it should probably be less effective at least... Except if it uses some kind of api ? But I totally doubt that ^^

The only way the program could be less effective is if one of the sites it uses to gather information is no longer running. Not entirely sure how an anti public checker would even work though, so I can't really say much. Just glad it still works.

fgdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

nice tool post presentation , well my ban lifted now.

i like console based tool plus checker gui but they always have one problem that we cannot continue our combos if checker , console crashed , i am completely depend on OB.

Thanks to yuri for making OB.

and

OB2 is also in development , new feature we will get soon.

Quote:(05-04-2019, 11:33 PM)Drako Wrote:

I haven't given a good contribution in a while, so I thought I might as well upload this tool I found earlier today, which is in working condition as of the thread upload date. As you can see by the thread title this tool was made by Yuri who makes some great tools and also cracks them too.
If you're wondering what an Anti Public tool is, in a nutshell, it's just a program that tests the accounts on your combolist to see if they're public or not. If the account is private, that means it's higher quality.
- Screenshots -

VirusTotal -

Download -

Can you reupload this great tool for me, file-up doesnt work for me i ever get broken links, please upload it on anonfiles, zippyshare or mediafire please

Quote:(03-21-2021, 09:08 AM)tschaikowsky Wrote:

Quote: (05-04-2019, 11:33 PM)Drako Wrote:

- Screenshots -

VirusTotal -

Download -

Can you reupload this great tool for me, file-up doesnt work for me i ever get broken links, please upload it on anonfiles, zippyshare or mediafire please

I don't have the program anymore. It was a bad idea to upload to file-up instead of mediafire. You may have some luck looking for the download on Youtube.

Thank you very much for that

Quote:(03-21-2021, 09:08 AM)tschaikowsky Wrote:

Can you reupload this great tool for me, file-up doesnt work for me i ever get broken links
Same here.

After going through a couple of pages and the CAPTCHA, It fails to redirect to the download link.

Really nice soft you got there. But the link the doesn't work