Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 302 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Antivirus's can't detect PDF's created by metasploit ?

I recently created a payload by metasploit. A pdf file.. I tried avg,avast,norton,dr web antivirus apps but they couldn't detect it just virustotal.com detected it..
I am newbie in these hacky things.. Don't even know how to use metasploit properly.. but do I need to be worried as the antivirus apps couldn't detect the file as harmful?
And I didn't try the apk payload.. will try that..
Any help would be appreciated..
My first post here

Quote:(07-18-2020, 06:29 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote:I tried avg,avast,norton,dr web antivirus apps but they couldn't detect it
Was this scantime, runtime or both?
now that you've mentioned it, I didn't try runtime... So just scantime

Quote: (07-18-2020, 06:37 AM)saihum Wrote:

Quote: (07-18-2020, 06:29 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote:I tried avg,avast,norton,dr web antivirus apps but they couldn't detect it
And I am a phone user.. So don't really know if softwares can detect it

Quote:(07-18-2020, 06:37 AM)saihum Wrote:

Execution will determine whether the device will be Infected and If the AV will stop It, so try runtime.

Have you tested if it's working? A not succefull exploitation may result in not been detected (as it doesn't work). Test first and reply back.