Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 114 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Any ideas?

hey guys,

I am getting mad at this, I own a forum, many people say that it has potentials but no one actually register and try to be active, I really like it and I don't want it to die.

Any ideas?

You sent me a PM on H,F saying we should do a link swap haha.

But might i make a suggestion - you need to keep your forum uptodate, meaning the content has to be freash. I would suggest you make a sub forum in "Portable tech." called Tablet Talk.

Next i would suggest you get the discussions in the tech category going with stuff like - What is you fav piece of tech, i am loving my... atm.

And so on, forums take a long time to get going, basically you have to post threads that interact with the visitors.

Thank you sage, I will work on your advice. :biggrin:

Nothing is funny about asking for help from a growing site, isn't it frostbyte?

In all fairness i was going to say yes but as my site has only been live for 3-4 days - iv had 113 unique hits. I was going to do a lin swap etc but then i saw the massive empty set of forum on your site.

Just wait a while for the right day... :wink:
And your site isn't perfect... :smile:
Also

[To see links please register here]

fix that.

Quote:(08-07-2011, 10:12 AM)frostbyte Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

^yer i know, but that was a simple matter of me updating it, where as it takes along time for forums to get going
Let it takes. :biggrin:
I am having fun building it, making it grow... :biggrin:
It is my baby! :biggrin:

^i know my site is not perfect, but that was a simple matter of me updating it, where as it takes along time for forums to get going

haha, if you want i will put an advert on sourcex, but it will be on the submit page. If so then i will use your sig image

naaa thank you. :biggrin:
I don't need anymore.

i must say, it looks alot better now you have gotten rid of those empty forums