Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 279 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Any Ideas?

So my friend at his local school found a super secret place with an outlet and an ethernet port and he was wondering what he should do

He has either a small mini pc or a raspberry pi that can run 24/7 with internet as well as physical access.

He was thinking of doing something fun like dat gathering or malicious stuff, but not sure how

Any ideas?

What difference would connecting to an ethernet outlet make? You could get more done by intercepting packets that are using a wireless connection. Unless this port is special and can bypass restrictions set by a network administrator, the ethernet outlet is meaningless.

Whatever you do, I wouldn't bring a Mini PC to your school so that you can hookup to an ethernet port where you probably shouldn't be.

You should also be weighing the consequences of what you're doing. Is what you're doing even worth getting caught over?

Quote:(03-07-2022, 04:41 AM)Drako Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

What difference would connecting to an ethernet outlet make? You could get more done by intercepting packets that are using a wireless connection. Unless this port is special and can bypass restrictions set by a network administrator, the ethernet outlet is meaningless.

Whatever you do, I wouldn't bring a Mini PC to your school so that you can hookup to an ethernet port where you probably shouldn't be.

You should also be weighing the consequences of what you're doing. Is what you're doing even worth getting caught over?

It was mostly a fun little project intended and I doubt that it would be possible to get caught

Even if somehow he does, its unlikely to be traced back as our school isn't too tech savvy or has cameras, the location of the outlet is VERY hidden

How would you go about sniffing the network traffic? What would I do with it and how would I set it up?

Quote:(03-07-2022, 06:15 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (03-07-2022, 04:41 AM)Drako Wrote:

Inclined to agree. I recommend doing some reading about the "Wifi Pineapple". If it worked for me 10+ years ago, I'm sure it has some uses now.

I don't have a Pi anymore, but upon searching there's now a number of solutions for sniffing on a Pi. "Pumpkin Pi" seems to be one of those solutions.

I'll take a look at that, thanks

Quote:(03-07-2022, 04:41 AM)Drako Wrote:

Inclined to agree. I recommend doing some reading about the "Wifi Pineapple". If it worked for me 10+ years ago, I'm sure it has some uses now.

I don't have a Pi anymore, but upon searching there's now a number of solutions for sniffing on a Pi. "Pumpkin Pi" seems to be one of those solutions.

Look into hak5's LAN turtle. It should meet your needs over a wired network.

Put a packet squirrel in between

Packet squirrel or LAN turtle is the way to go here. Connect to it and start scanning!