Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 584 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Any fans of the show 'Mr. Robot' in here?

One of my favorite series from a few years back starring Rami Malek. If you haven't seen it put it on your to do list. Given the premise of the show, I'm curious if there's any real life Elliot Aldersons in here??? ?

Moved from The Lounge to Movies & TV.

Quote:(12-14-2022, 02:41 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Gotta pay closer atttention my fault. Thanks though now I know.

Quote:(12-14-2022, 03:50 AM)glitches Wrote:

Quote: (12-14-2022, 02:41 AM)mothered Wrote:

Gotta pay closer atttention my fault. Thanks though now I know.
No problem at all.

It took 8 seconds to move It.

I LOVE Mr. Robot! Watched it three times already haha.
The premis, the storytelling, the suspense, everything just works.
It is surely in my top 10 shows of all time

It looks like an interesting show for sure. From what I can gather, the tech scenes are pretty realistic. Which is rare in entertainment.

But I've always found it hard to get into regularly watching TV series' and movies. I just feel like dedicating time elsewhere.

Mr. Robot is a modern masterwork.

Mr. Robot has an amazing dark undertone, but it almost feels purpose-written for Rami Malek, he’s kinda like that in real life.

The f god monologue was amazing

Quote:(12-13-2022, 08:41 PM)glitches Wrote:

One of my favorite series from a few years back starring Rami Malek. If you haven't seen it put it on your to do list. Given the premise of the show, I'm curious if there's any real life Elliot Aldersons in here??? ?
I'm not sure about that, I don't think he's a fan of hacker forums

Mr. Robot is one of my favorites, season 4 episode 6-7 was masterful.