Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 839 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Any know knows a SIM Card reader for PC?

Not sure if this is the right subforum but anyways.
I have many sim cards that I use for multiple purposes including signing up to multiple free trials, verification etc...
It is a pain in the ass having to switch sim cards on my phone (even though I have one exclusively for this). Does anyone know any "sim card reader" for PC? For example, my router has a sim card and I have a way to check SMS (so I know the tech is there) through the web portal but I would like a faster way that does not disconnect the wifi every time.

Any ideas?

Bump bump. Thanks in advance people ?

have 5G? try HW b315s-936 4G wireless router

One popular option is the USB SIM card reader, which connects to your PC via USB and allows you to read and manage your SIM card data.One example of a USB SIM card reader is the "Rocketek USB Smart Card Reader," which supports various SIM card types and allows you to access SMS messages, phonebook data, and other SIM card functions from your PC. This device is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.

Another option is to use a mobile hotspot that supports SIM card reading and management. Many mobile hotspots, like the Huawei E5577C or the Netgear Unite Explore 4G LTE, have built-in SIM card slots and web portals that allow you to manage your SIM card data from your PC.

Before purchasing a SIM card reader, it's important to ensure that it is compatible with your SIM card type and that it meets your specific needs and requirements.