Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 248 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Any way to unlock my android?

Quote:(02-08-2020, 11:34 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (02-08-2020, 11:05 AM)Customer Wrote:

Quote: (02-08-2020, 03:29 AM)mothered Wrote:

That'll obviously result In loss of data.

It's good news that they're willing to accept the phone- you're halfway to solving the Issue. Now you need to explain the Importance of the data stored, and why It's Imperative that you have access to It. On these grounds, surely they can unlock It for you.

When i called their support line they did everything but help me. since the find my phone remote unlock didn't work they basically said "well you can send it in so we can wipe it for you". i tried everything.

I've reset the phone now. i lost those pictures which kills me but the memories are still there. maybe i can make more. thank you so much for your help it meant a lot - i expected nothing less from you. one of my favorite members.

You're very welcome, and thank you for your kind words.

I honestly thought that "Find My Device" would've done the job but as with every technical Issue, there Is room for failure. There's still a possibility to recover your data using third-party tools, but do note that the more activity performed on the device, the less chance of a successful recovery.

It's not guaranteed to recover every file, but certainly worth giving It a shot. Here's a couple of free Android recovery tools, both of which are reputable sources.

I've heard good things about both of those.

Quote:(02-09-2020, 02:51 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2020, 02:38 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

Quote: (02-08-2020, 11:34 AM)mothered Wrote:

You're very welcome, and thank you for your kind words.

I honestly thought that "Find My Device" would've done the job but as with every technical Issue, there Is room for failure. There's still a possibility to recover your data using third-party tools, but do note that the more activity performed on the device, the less chance of a successful recovery.

It's not guaranteed to recover every file, but certainly worth giving It a shot. Here's a couple of free Android recovery tools, both of which are reputable sources.

I've heard good things about both of those.

Same, hence my recommendation.

No recovery tool guarantees to recover every file, but I do hope the majority of the OP's data can be restored.
I agree with that. No matter what the app/program promises or guarantees, they usually don't recover everything. I do feel for him on loosing the files though. That is a pain in the ass.

Quote:(02-09-2020, 02:54 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

No matter what the app/program promises or guarantees, they usually don't recover everything.

Agree.

A file Is never permanently deleted until another file takes Its place. For this reason alone, It's best not to perform any activity on the device prior to hitting a given recovery tool.

Quote:(02-09-2020, 02:48 PM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2020, 07:09 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2020, 02:54 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

No matter what the app/program promises or guarantees, they usually don't recover everything.

Agree.

A file Is never permanently deleted until another file takes Its place. For this reason alone, It's best not to perform any activity on the device prior to hitting a given recovery tool.
That's why I use a secure delete program like Eraser on my computers and Shreddit on my phones. All they do is continuously write/fill the space where the original file was stored with 0's and 1's repeatedly. They will do this however many times you have them set too. That way it because harder if not impossible to recover enough, if any, of the original data. I do this for certain files on any of my devices.

Yes, a secure wipe using a low-level format Is certainly the way to go.

Eraser Is an awesome tool, which I also use when the need comes to wipe my drives.
Let's move back on-topic.

Quote:(02-09-2020, 07:09 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2020, 02:54 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

Agree.

That's why I use a secure delete program like Eraser on my computers and Shreddit on my phones. All they do is continuously write/fill the space where the original file was stored with 0's and 1's repeatedly. They will do this however many times you have them set too. That way it becomes harder if not impossible to recover enough, if any, of the original data. I do this for certain files on any of my devices.

In many ways, this is very good security insuring a lost phone will have to be wiped clean to be used. Remember, fingerprints are not protected by law only passwords.

Quote:(02-11-2020, 09:20 PM)Gitzer Wrote:

Remember, fingerprints are not protected by law only passwords.

Never use fingerprint authentication.

If a law enforcement agency obtains a court order, It can force you to unlock the device with a finger swipe. However, they cannot force you to "remember a password".

if your phone is rooted than go to recovery option . from there you can access your all data like photos etc .must there is ways to bring your deleted pics back . if your phone is not rooted than removed the sd card first than do a hard reset i know you will lose everyyting but you can recover all delete pic by a software.

You can either factory reset your phone and set up your new password. But you have make sure that you have taken backup of your phone. Here is a full guide to

of Android device without data loss.

Quote:(02-05-2020, 09:26 PM)Customer Wrote:

I recently locked myself out of my android phone like an idiot and was wondering if there's any way to bypass the lockscreen or somehow get my photos from the gallery. I would just wipe and login to my google account but they're not connected to google photos.

I've tried:
Remote unlocking from google and samsung
Going into the files from my computer with the phone plugged in
Everything google has to offer

It means a lot to me because I have photos of family members who have passed and I really don't want to lose those. If anyone could help me I would very much appreciate it.
DEVILS BLESSINGS!!! Ok dude look I do this as hobby and fkr extra spending money, DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR RESTORE ANYTHING ELSE ONTO YOUR PHONE! everything you add at this point covers up what you had! I do unlocking and FRP bypasses a lot (I'm actually very stuck on a Samsung s21 5g that refuses to consistently stay bylassed which is why I'm here) there are a lot of pc programs out there that will recover you photos,! unless it's a Samsung Galaxy...unless it's rootable!
First go to filechef.com and search for " drfone*crack "
You do know how to install a cracked program right?
HOLY FUCK! I'm sorry dude I was just expecting so much more when I joined this site like 30 minutes ago! I'm so disappointed in the amateur advice you were given.
But everyone has their strengths so I'm sure yall are good at something but maybe you should go play over there.