Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 434 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Anyone LF Full Stack Developer

Javascript, Node, Express, Python, Postgres, and a couple other technologies I've messed around in .

Also have experience hosting sites on AWS, and version control with GIT.

I've completed about 6+ full stack projects I have a portfolio site as well but it has some personal details in it so,
I don't really want all of 0day.red to have that.

I'm also interested in working on other projects that people may already have in the works so just let me know.

I'm still learning Javascript and Python. It's been a while, but I still have a lot to learn. Any tips for a newbie in this?

Quote:(09-23-2020, 02:16 PM)teslastar Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm still learning Javascript and Python. It's been a while, but I still have a lot to learn. Any tips for a newbie in this?

Stay consistent, don't get caught up watching youtube video after youtube video or course after course, put your mind to a project you wanna complete (realistically) and work on that project, maybe complete a course then work on the project, get stuck ask questions stay stuck do another course, and then go back to the project,.

Quote:(09-23-2020, 03:26 PM)AlexWilliams Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm working on a very special project, but it's still a lot of work to do. To tell the truth, I don't have a lot of experience in programming, but I have a friend that helps me with this, I'm more the creative part of the team. I'll keep in mind this, just in case we need help. But, do you have any experience with developing an apm software or something similar? I'm asking because our project is part of this area. Either way, I'm glad I found someone willing to collaborate if we'll decide to grow our team.

APM Software is a broad category.

I've completed several projects with javascript, and a few with python if this wasn't 0day.red I'd be more then happy to share my github.

Can you maybe elaborate a little more on what you are working on, or maybe a few concepts.