Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 619 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Anyone care to teach Python as well?

Title says it all, PM me if you would like to teach me.
I've already asked for C++, but seems like nobody cares.

Quote:(04-15-2017, 07:52 PM)Popeye Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Title says it all, PM me if you would like to teach me.
I've already asked for C++, but seems like nobody cares.
:biggrin:

Now Python is something that I can teach, only on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays though being as I work full time Mon-Fri.

Actually If you need Java I can indirectly teach you with some books that I learned Java with them.

What sort of things are you trying to learn? Python is quite easy to pick up if you have done any other languages in the past

You should learn one language first then others are alot easier to grasp. Python is a great starting language.

Look at varibles , classes , functions , multithreading and understand them. It will help you moving onto anything else.

Here are some very beneficial python videos i hope i could help (;

Given It's over 4 months since your request, how did you go with this?

Did you take @"ProfessorChill"'s offer under advisement, or did you learn via other means?
EDIT: Typo.

Whats the progress? i would definitely like to know. I am just starting to learn python.

Hey,
What I would highly suggest doing is going over to

and learn Python 3 over there. You are going to learn the fundamentals of Python 3 and then you can head over to either codewars.com or hackerrank.com to practice more by completing Easy-Expert challenges. If you need any additional help just ask here or PM me/others who have some knowledge of Python.
Cheers!
-Caligio

Well, I can't personally teach you, but I can leave you with two awesome PDF's that I learned all my Python from, I mainly used the yellow PDF, but have started to read the brown one.

[Image: 1460950042-51f0jmofBCL._SX376_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nostarch.com%2Fsi..._final.png]

The only caveat about giving you both of these is that the Black Hat one teaches in Python2, and the Yellow one teaches Python3. I really recommended that you just read the yellow one, and learn Python3.