Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 345 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Anyone know how good these books are?

First one you should enjoy quite a bit. Nice selection lol.

Quote:(05-10-2014, 08:20 AM)vegimite Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Have you read it? Is it good?

Read a bit of it to help with my final project for programming in high school. Its pretty decent, yah.

Quote:(08-23-2012, 01:18 AM)Oni Wrote:

[Image: tumblr_l1wsx1R94S1qzmowao1_500.jpg]

@vegimite whenever i try to quote your post it quotes this instead.

Yeah, final project was pick your own project, most people chose mobile development, i wanted a challenge, so i picked what the teacher didnt know.

Quote:(05-10-2014, 08:24 AM)Six Wrote:

@vegimite whenever i try to quote your post it quotes this instead.

Yeah, final project was pick your own project, most people chose mobile development, i wanted a challenge, so i picked what the teacher didnt know.

What did you actually make with it?

Quote:(05-12-2014, 01:07 PM)vegimite Wrote:

What did you actually make with it?

Final grade was based on effort, and my project was to write an OS from scratch, but that takes years. Got as far as booting it, and having a file system. Didnt have anything else though since I only had three months and was self taught. Was very fun though.

Quote:(05-12-2014, 06:00 PM)Six Wrote:

Final grade was based on effort, and my project was to write an OS from scratch, but that takes years. Got as far as booting it, and having a file system. Didnt have anything else though since I only had three months and was self taught. Was very fun though.

Major props on taking on that kind of project. I, personally, like The Art of x86 Assembly.

Quote:(06-24-2014, 12:12 AM)mirage Wrote:

Major props on taking on that kind of project. I, personally, like The Art of x86 Assembly.

I think it was HLA though maybe I'm wrong @Six will clarify.

Quote:(06-24-2014, 06:38 AM)Six Wrote:

No. That would of made it easier though, probably. I don't think I've used HLA before.

Definitely would have.

Quote:(06-24-2014, 06:30 AM)superMAUS Wrote:

I think it was HLA though maybe I'm wrong @Six will clarify.
No. That would of made it easier though, probably. I don't think I've used HLA before.

I don't like HLA but I understand why it's good/useful.