Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 231 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Anyone using Galaxy Note II?

I really want to buy Samsung Galaxy note, so I was looking for reviews. I have used Galaxy tab before, but after seeing this one, I am thinking of selling this one and to buy a Galaxy Note. Also I never tried Jelly Bean, Last Android version I used was Ice-cream Sandwich.
So if anybody here using this one, please post a short review for me. Thanks.

Alright, I have one and I'll leave an honest review on it.

It's got a nice, crystal clear HD screen which is nice and it can read pages with crisp detail. Although, the iPad 3 still excels and is currently leading in the high detail graphic screen.

I really dislike it's touchscreen capability, I find half the time I am forced to use a stylus (pen that it comes with) to get anything done!

Android 4.1 Jellybean is certainly a nice touch and if you've never tried it I honestly recommend exploring and checking it out for yourself.

However, if your looking for something better I'd most certainly go for an iPad 3 - if I didn't Social Engineer this product I would of returned it a long time ago, honestly.

I say the iPad 3 and the Note II are two entirely different things.
I've been looking at the LG Optimus G with its non-pentile HD screen and quad core Krait CPU.

But Hardz, I'm dying to know, how did you get this thing before it's even released in most places? :D

BreakR, my bad - I actually have a old one (the first one) but I thought I'd leave a review on it anyway as I'm sure there similar :p

Quote:(09-04-2012, 12:43 AM)Hardz Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

BreakR, my bad - I actually have a old one (the first one) but I thought I'd leave a review on it anyway as I'm sure there similar :p

That's alright lol
Inexplicably, the newer one actually has a lower resolution than the old one.
That's a nitpick I have with the Note II.

Really? That's stupid :o

Actually, now that I looked it up, it seems like the Note II doesn't have a pentile display, only a weird subpixel arrangement.

[Image: samsung-galaxy-note-note-2-subpixels.preview.jpg]

I guess that kinda compensates the lower resolution lol

Actually, I bet samsung didn't say anything about this because they are still trying to sell the S3 with a PenTile display.