Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 291 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Apple Watch SEs. Any Blocked?

Quote:(01-17-2023, 04:08 PM)Georgesalo Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (01-17-2023, 04:00 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

Quote: (01-17-2023, 03:40 PM)razmataz Wrote:

even for the Apple watch SE (non cellular) ?

I think you are confused, mainly they will blacklist the watch if it's turned on when the refund is in process. Especially if you are in UK, then it's high chance even after the refund to get the watch blacklisted, in the Europe itself, like from Amazon.de , as far I know there were no blacklists. I SE'd an iPhone recently from Amazon.de, the phone is not blacklisted and everything is working.
What method you used for iPhone?

FTID, didn't work with DNA, they asked for Police Report.

Quote:(01-17-2023, 03:40 PM)razmataz Wrote:

even for the Apple watch SE (non cellular) ?
In terms of blacklisting, no.

Quote:(06-29-2023, 08:59 AM)VladReborn Wrote:

Quote: (01-17-2023, 06:44 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

Quote: (01-17-2023, 04:08 PM)Georgesalo Wrote:

Where did you get FTID in Germany, does it cost much?

They have a Private method for Amazon.de DHL return label. Free redrops if it doesn't get delivered in the first time.

Quote:(01-17-2023, 06:44 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

Quote: (01-17-2023, 04:08 PM)Georgesalo Wrote:

Quote: (01-17-2023, 04:00 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

I think you are confused, mainly they will blacklist the watch if it's turned on when the refund is in process. Especially if you are in UK, then it's high chance even after the refund to get the watch blacklisted, in the Europe itself, like from Amazon.de , as far I know there were no blacklists. I SE'd an iPhone recently from Amazon.de, the phone is not blacklisted and everything is working.

Quote:(06-29-2023, 09:07 AM)ruonis55 Wrote:

Quote: (06-29-2023, 08:59 AM)VladReborn Wrote:

Quote: (01-17-2023, 06:44 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

They have a Private method for Amazon.de DHL return label. Free redrops if it doesn't get delivered in the first time.
Did you get banned for using this? Also, does this work on other German sites like alternate, nbb or ebay?

Quote:(06-29-2023, 02:16 PM)VladReborn Wrote:

Quote: (06-29-2023, 09:07 AM)ruonis55 Wrote:

Quote: (06-29-2023, 08:59 AM)VladReborn Wrote:

Did you get banned for using this? Also, does this work on other German sites like alternate, nbb or ebay?

Last time did on PS5 on aged acccount, worked without problems on Amazon.de. Can't say if it works on other sites.

Quote:(06-29-2023, 07:04 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

Quote: (06-29-2023, 02:16 PM)VladReborn Wrote:

Quote: (06-29-2023, 09:07 AM)ruonis55 Wrote:

Last time did on PS5 on aged acccount, worked without problems on Amazon.de. Can't say if it works on other sites.

Ty for the info, so right now I'm trying to do a 4090 SE on Amazon, do you think this or a WIR would be a better idea?

Quote:(06-29-2023, 09:04 PM)VladReborn Wrote:

Quote: (06-29-2023, 07:04 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

Quote: (06-29-2023, 02:16 PM)VladReborn Wrote:

Ty for the info, so right now I'm trying to do a 4090 SE on Amazon, do you think this or a WIR would be a better idea?

Wrong Item Received requires you to order a similar item in weight, but cheaper at the same as you order your GPU. You have to do some research to know that the weight would match of your items.

Quote:(07-02-2023, 01:10 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

Quote: (06-29-2023, 09:04 PM)VladReborn Wrote:

Quote: (06-29-2023, 07:04 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

Wrong Item Received requires you to order a similar item in weight, but cheaper at the same as you order your GPU. You have to do some research to know that the weight would match of your items.
I don't have a second amazon acc anyway, so the best chance is going with the wrong item in the box thing.
but also certain items are ordered a lot so that increases the chance the someone else is buying it too, so in that case you might need another account.

Quote:(07-03-2023, 10:50 PM)VladReborn Wrote:

Quote: (07-02-2023, 01:10 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

Quote: (06-29-2023, 09:04 PM)VladReborn Wrote:

I don't have a second amazon acc anyway, so the best chance is going with the wrong item in the box thing.
but also certain items are ordered a lot so that increases the chance the someone else is buying it too, so in that case you might need another account.
As long as you have some random accounts with multiple orders beforehand it should be okay. Just keep low ratings with reasonable responses.