Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 575 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Are Refunding Mentorships Worth It?

the only thing these mentors have, is experience. their methods are the same stuff you can come up with, they just know specific shops and how they usually work as they did thousands of test runs already.
would I spent 50€ on a mentorship just to gain some knowledge on certain SE's that have been done and their methods? absolutely knowledge is power after all.
would I spend 500€ on a mentorship? no way in hell

Nah, mentorships just use all resources found online. Mothered's site had all the info you'd needed to do it yourself. The only thing they would have is more experience and maybe some groups to discuss methods and websites.

Quote:(05-07-2023, 08:28 PM)Jasphathegost Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Nah, mentorships just use all resources found online. Mothered's site had all the info you'd needed to do it yourself. The only thing they would have is more experience and maybe some groups to discuss methods and websites.
Can anyone pm me the site? Or just the archive link, id like to learn more

Quote:(02-01-2023, 01:15 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-31-2023, 10:00 PM)yahen35988 Wrote:

Most refunders are not better than what you can do your own, why? Because they always lie such as "insiders" or "private methods" but just using basic methods. Moreover, they only post their screenshots of successed refunds but never about the failed ones (and trust me there are a lot).
Spot on.

I couldn't have said It better myself.
i cant access ur website, is it down or something? does it get taken down

[/quote]

[/quote]

My device says it could not find that website, anyone else having the same issue?

Quote:(05-15-2023, 10:10 PM)TrAp_FaNTHoM Wrote:

i cant access ur website, is it down or something?
Underground access.

Quote:(02-01-2023, 12:16 AM)yahen35988 Wrote:

Quote: (01-31-2023, 11:02 PM)gotcha624 Wrote:

Quote: (01-31-2023, 10:00 PM)yahen35988 Wrote:

(In my opinion) Most refunders are not better than what you can do your own, why? Because they always lie such as "insiders" or "private methods" but just using basic methods. Moreover, they only post their screenshots of successed refunds but never about the failed ones (and trust me there are a lot). You can learn and read for free from a lot of leaked ebooks and from @"mothered" website.
Hey what is @mothered 's website?

the website is not working ?

Quote: (02-13-2023, 01:25 AM)kazzos Wrote:

Hey. I'm already reading mothered website, it's amazing.
I'd like to expand a bit more what do you mean about "You can learn and read for free from a lot of leaked ebooks". How can I possibly find this books? any tips?
I'm always up to learn new stuff. Thank you all!
how ? the mentioned website is down

It depends. I think its not worth it cause the majority of those "mentors" probably are scammers or just giving you old info and outdated obsolete methods which you can find by yourself. However, if You know someone personally and You can trust his skills and experience - then that thousand or two is not much since its going to pay off

Quote:(02-13-2023, 01:25 AM)kazzos Wrote:

Hey. I'm already reading mothered website, it's amazing.
I'd like to expand a bit more what do you mean about "You can learn and read for free from a lot of leaked ebooks". How can I possibly find this books? any tips?
I'm always up to learn new stuff. Thank you all!

An ebook wont teach you the way to 1 million dollar. Only way to get there is through practice and failures but on your own skin. Then you know next time what can be improved, everything here in this website is good material, check out tigeh's leaked e book on tele, there is some good content there also.

Quote:(05-16-2023, 10:25 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (05-15-2023, 10:10 PM)TrAp_FaNTHoM Wrote:

i cant access ur website, is it down or something?
Underground access.
how can i access? really interested