Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 398 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Ask me anything (about social engineering & refunding)

I want to give back to the community so please share any questions you have about SE. If you are an experienced SE'r you can ask still ask questions.

Quote:(11-12-2019, 01:16 AM)RelaxedSE Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I want to give back to the community so please share any questions you have about SE. If you are an experienced SE'r you can ask still ask questions.

Yeah I'm just leaving here a situation that I'm going through:
I got my amazon account locked after a failed refund, but I was able to process a return label before. Can I just return now my product for a normal refund? And/or can I do the "boxing method" for an "alternative" refund?

ALSO:
Pro refunders on Nulled / Cracked are doing Amazon.it, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr. They all do DNA, although they claim they have "special methods" to guarantee 99% success rates. Do you happen to know what those special methods may be?

Thanks!

Can you give general tips about talking on the phone? Like, when to play the role of the dumb customer, the angry customer, etc

Quote:(11-12-2019, 01:30 AM)phobetor00 Wrote:

Quote: (11-12-2019, 01:16 AM)RelaxedSE Wrote:

Yeah I'm just leaving here a situation that I'm going through:
I got my amazon account locked after a failed refund, but I was able to process a return label before. Can I just return now my product for a normal refund? And/or can I do the "boxing method" for an "alternative" refund?

ALSO:
Pro refunders on Nulled / Cracked are doing Amazon.it, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr. They all do DNA, although they claim they have "special methods" to guarantee 99% success rates. Do you happen to know what those special methods may be?

Amazon is much more difficult to do nowadays, they randomly ask for PR reports for small items so I would advise doing them again.However you are entitled
to return the item for a full refund even if your account is still locked. Return the product as if you were normally returning it. But I would call Amazon to 100% confirm.

The nulled refunders do not do anything that you can't do. They're "special methods" are just a more sophisticated version of DNA or EB.

1#
If i find lets say 3-4 online stores in my country that sells ect airpods.. Would i be able to use missing items on each store? without any concern about my security?

2#
Can i ect buy a product online, ect shoes from JDsport online (expensive)- then buy cheap instore, for getting refund for the online ? (footlocker, adidas.. you name it)

Quote:(11-12-2019, 01:44 AM)bringer Wrote:

Thanks!

Can you give general tips about talking on the phone? Like, when to play the role of the dumb customer, the angry customer, etc

You play the dumb character first then do whatever you want after. If you play the angry customer, you have to remember to be nice at the same time. Be angry then apologize to give the representative you're speaking with a sense of validity. Always assume the rep knows you are lieng, because nowadays reps are trained to fight against fraud calls.

Quote:(11-12-2019, 02:49 AM)RelaxedSE Wrote:

Quote: (11-12-2019, 01:44 AM)bringer Wrote:

Good advice..

Do you know much about the training customer service reps get to spot lying? I wonder if there manuals are online anwyhere.

Thanks!

You play the dumb character first then do whatever you want after. If you play the angry customer, you have to remember to be nice at the same time. Be angry then apologize to give the representative you're speaking with a sense of validity. Always assume the rep knows you are lieng, because nowadays reps are trained to fight against fraud calls.

What are some easy shops to refund from this days if you're in the EU, namely for an iphone?

I want to duplicate Walmart receipts for returns. What's your advice? Im thinking about purchasing a receipt generator. I will buy a product from Walmart to get the receipt, then return to Walmart, find the product in the aisle and return to CS. I want to generate several receipts. What's the best way to duplicate Walmart receipts?