Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 398 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Ask me anything (about social engineering & refunding)

I have a question about the FTID method that everyone is talking about and it has just leaked.
I understand that involves deleting the tracking number from the label they give to you.

But if you delete del tracking number from the label, how can the courier company update the tracking in their site?

Quote:(05-14-2020, 04:24 PM)Checkpoint Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I have a question about the FTID method that everyone is talking about and it has just leaked.
I understand that involves deleting the tracking number from the label they give to you.

But if you delete del tracking number from the label, how can the courier company update the tracking in their site?

I can understand the confusion with the FTID method(s)- they're somewhat flawed and certainly no where near perfect. In my view, some parts need to be reconsidered and amended. I personally wouldn't release such a method with so many Imperfections.

Anyhow, In answer to your question and without naming specifics, one method Is to simply show the tracking number as delivered, with no association (Identifiable details) to the sender whatsoever. Its formulation Is simple, hence this method has the highest chance of success compared to the rest. At the time of this post and beyond, I cannot elaborate further.

Do you, or let me also ask @"mothered" ever worry about Amazon or someone actually bringing a legal case against you after a number of refunds? I figure that the amount of energy and money it would take to actually bring someone to trial for potential fraudulent refunds is too much for a big company, but I always wonder if it might happen, especially once you SE a couple higher priced (more than 1k) items.

Has this ever happened to anybody you know?

Quote:(05-17-2020, 06:58 AM)Therealdeal1918 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Do you, or let me also ask @"mothered" ever worry about Amazon or someone actually bringing a legal case against you after a number of refunds? I figure that the amount of energy and money it would take to actually bring someone to trial for potential fraudulent refunds is too much for a big company, but I always wonder if it might happen, especially once you SE a couple higher priced (more than 1k) items.

Has this ever happened to anybody you know?

There's always an element of risk when SEing companies for refunds/replacements.

I've been social engineering entities on every level for 30+ years, and have yet to personally experience any form of litigation. By no means does this suggest to go ahead and SE every company you can think of, but rather play It smart by being methodical, strategic and exercise common sense and good judgement with "every" SE- Irrespective of Its nature.

Never become complacent. Always use a well-calculated and tactical approach.

what's the best store in the US for Fake TID method???

i just got light beats pro headphones delivered yesterday and they took a photo of delivery (live in a ghetto busy apt complex) and my amazon account is so good with hundreds of orders and no returns with prime membership, whats the best method to use on this 200 item?

i unfortunately bought what i think is outdated refunding method off dude on Dcord and he telling me to DNA right now but im not sure since its my first refund ever can i get some advice on which method to pursue here? DNA or EB? thanks

Hello,
can you turn on an iphone before ups issues a refund and still get refunded
thanks a lot

I’ve just ordered a pair of trainers and and some joggers from footlocker uk. Total came to £250. What is the best way to get my money back