Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 281 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
(Attention Experienced CPA Marketers) Newbie to CPA with hosting and $100 Bings credit...

Hello,

I have not done CPA before but am approved with Max Bounty. I have hosting and $100 Bing credit. My question is for those experienced marketers with CPA is as follows:

Knowing what you know now, what would recommend to your less experienced self who only has $100 Bing Ads Credit and Hosting to get started and no more than that?

Thanks in advance!!!

would like to know this also, it would be great to get a bit of advice from some of the more experienced cpa marketers. thanks for your post, since I had a similar question as well.

This will get you started. Can't get into his FB group but he shares most stuff on his YT channel.

[To see links please register here]

The best bet for you is to contact you CPA Manager. All networks have them, some are better then others.

But to answer your question. It's impossible to recommend an exact offer to you unless the person recommending a specific offer is on your same network. But in general I would suggest looking into mobile offers that only require a zip submit and also content locking if you already have a site that has traffic. If possible because that is such a small amount of money to play with, be sure to send your traffic to a compelling landing page first so that you can at least capture some of your leads and be able to market to them again for free using email after your $100. is spent.

BATMAN

Here's something to consider before following training listed above...

Or this...

-