Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 616 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Auto Bitcoin Builder - Earn Up To $25/Hr In Bitcoin

Sincerely, I have not used their support system. I'm skeptical just like you are but my advise is to invest an amount that you can afford to loose in case if their system is not working again. Like me, I only invested $5 and it has grown to $15. I just reinvest the amount I make no new deposit from my money. That way, I playing safe. But as for now, the system is still working and paying very fast.

Here is a proof of two withdrawal to my bitcoin address in 1 minute.

[Image: ftnJw25.png]

[Image: ESFLvwG.jpg]

[To see links please register here]

Quote:(02-14-2017 05:47 AM)blackralph Wrote:

Seems like a ponzi..... How is the support? How do I know it won't just stop working one day? Just curious

nice share, i will try it thanks.

Okay mate. See you inside the system.

Quote:(02-17-2017 02:19 AM)artwell Wrote:

nice share, i will try it thanks.

New Earning Update. Profit all the way from a small investment of $5.

[Image: gToPsfM.jpg]

More Earning Proof With Just $5 Worth of Bitcoin Investment. My profit grew to more than $50 in a couple of weeks. I spent some of my profit and reinvest the rest. Auto Bitcoin Bulider is working.

[Image: 7n8f7Y8.jpg]
[Image: F8wqJ0d.png]

Check post #1 for new earning proof and withdrawal update.

Just another fake site to loot money from people:

Avoid such scam sites. I lost hundred of dollar while investing with these types of scam sites.

Just saw on Facebook that Aurobitcoin Builder is now sending withdrawal request to pending.
Is this where the bottom now drop out?