Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 511 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
AutoHotKey No More!

Mouse Keys - Changes & Clarification

January 25 2017 Mouse Keys - Changes & Clarification
In order to clearly distinguish between what is and is not allowed in Old School RuneScape, we have decided to make a change to how we enforce the macroing rule.

Historically, we have not given bans for some usage of programmable mouse keys (such as AutoHotKey). If players kept their usage of such software to an acceptable standard, we would not take action against them. This is no longer the case.

You may now only use your operating system's official default mouse keys program, unless it is to remap a key to any other button.

If we find evidence of you using other forms of mouse keys in game, we will take action against your account.

This change in how we review macroing reports provides a much clearer line between what is and is not acceptable. If you're using your systems default mouse keys, you're playing within the rules.

[To see links please register here]

Hah that's going to piss off a TON of players. That's playing with fire.

Quote:(01-28-2017, 05:17 PM)Losi Wrote:

Hah that's going to piss off a TON of players. That's playing with fire.

Basically, even though I support the idea.

I support this, but is it applicable to RS3 or just OSRS?

Quote:(01-28-2017, 08:14 PM)Inori Wrote:

I support this, but is it applicable to RS3 or just OSRS?

I'm not entirely sure, from what it looks like it may just be 07.

So they're letting people low-level bot basically. Eh kind agree with this.