Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 401 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
AutoPwn Suite - A script to detect vulnerabilities

Hey world !

If you're doing a bit of pentesting or want to evaluate the security of your website, without diving too deep into the technicalities, I present a great script called AutoPWN Suite.

This script in Python, once installed, launches an nmap TCP-SYN scan to get the server information and detect the versions of the software running on it.

I remind you that this kind of script should only be used to evaluate the security of your own hardware. If you use it for illegal purposes, you'll end up in jail, you won't be able to see your family anymore. So don't mess around!

After collecting enough information about the host, AutoPWN then automatically generates a list of keywords to search the NIST vulnerability database. LFI, XSS, SQLi...etc., everything is covered.

The goal is to quickly and easily detect the main vulnerabilities of a system and eventually download exploits or even launch a reverse shell.

And if you do Python, AutoPWN Suite can also be used as a Python module and that's cool.

You can dl the soft here :

[To see links please register here]

thanks for sharing this my frriend <3

AutoPwn can also can be used for network discovery too. You can use it to perform an nmap TCP-SYN scan to discover hosts and open ports on a network, which can be useful for mapping out a network and finding targets for more testing.

thanks for sharing. i have used autopwn in the past