Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 217 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
@Autowired - No qualifying bean of type found for dependency

<context:component-scan base-package="com.*" />

same issue arrived , i solved it by keeping the annotations intact and in dispatcher **servlet** :: keeping the base package scan as `com.*.` this worked for me.

I had this happen because I added an autowired dependency to my service class but forgot to add it to the injected mocks in my service unit test.

The unit test exception appeared to report a problem in the service class when the problem was actually in the unit test. In retrospect, the error message told me exactly what the problem was.

Instead of @Autowire MailManager mailManager, you can mock the bean as given below:

import org.springframework.boot.test.mock.mockito.MockBean;

::
::

@MockBean MailManager mailManager;

Also, you can configure `@MockBean MailManager mailManager;` separately in the `@SpringBootConfiguration` class and initialize like below:

@Autowire MailManager mailManager

I was facing the same issue while auto-wiring the class from one of my jar file.
I fixed the issue by using @Lazy annotation:

```java
import org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired;
import org.springframework.context.annotation.Lazy;

@Autowired
@Lazy
private IGalaxyCommand iGalaxyCommand;

```

Faced the same issue in my spring boot application even though I had my package specific scans enabled like
```java
@SpringBootApplication(scanBasePackages={"com.*"})
```
But, the issue was resolved by providing `@ComponentScan({"com.*"})` in my Application class.

The solution that worked for me was to add all the relevant classes to the `@ContextConfiguration` annotation for the testing class.

The class to test, `MyClass.java`, had two autowired components: `AutowireA` and `AutowireB`. Here is my fix.

```java
@ContextConfiguration(classes = {MyClass.class, AutowireA.class, AutowireB.class})
public class MyClassTest {
}
```

I had faced the same problem,
Issue SOlved using below steps:
1. Check the class/Interface that you are auto wiring
2. For Interface Business logic we should use `@service` when it extends the Interface method.
3. For Dao that is a Database handling class we should use `@Repository`.

→ We can use `@Service`, `@Repository` and `@Component` annotation effectively and solve this issue very fast.

My guess is that here

<context:component-scan base-package="pl.com.radzikowski.webmail" use-default-filters="false">
<context:include-filter type="annotation" expression="org.springframework.stereotype.Controller" />
</context:component-scan>

all annotations are first disabled by `use-default-filters="false"` and then only `@Controller` annotation enabled. Thus, your `@Component` annotation is not enabled.

This may help you:

I have the same exception in my project. After searching while I found that I am missing the `@Service` annotation to the class where I am implementing the interface which I want to `@Autowired`.

In your code you can add the `@Service` annotation to `MailManager` class.

@Transactional
@Service
public class MailManager extends AbstractManager implements IMailManager {

if you are testing the DAO layer you must use `@Autowire` annotation like this:
```
@Autowired
private FournisseurDao fournisseurDao;
```
Don't inject a repository element in the constructor